• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

jeffersjack

You can go ahead and add me to the list. I’ve commented a few times but never added my stats, I applied once before and was pro rec no but just got a pro rec yes.

SNA
58 7/8/7
2.52 GPA
Mechanical engineering
Male 25
ProRec-Y

Tentative OCS date is March 1, but I’m supposed to be getting married in April so my recruiter is trying to get me moved to May
That's nice that you get to start your marriage with three months apart from each other

subreservist

Any word with the “PROREC NO/DO NOT RETURN” can’t find anything on it. Realize I did have waivers but other people were accepted with waivers as well

Basically means you cannot reapply. The reasons why can vary. Maybe an applicant has a waiver that is not viewed too favorably or a very low GPA/ASTB score. If you have low ASTB and it was your 3rd (and last try) at the test, an applicant has exhausted a primary means to improve their score, making it a waste to review at another board.