• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Cowboy34

Basically means you cannot reapply. The reasons why can vary. Maybe an applicant has a waiver that is not viewed too favorably or a very low GPA/ASTB score. If you have low ASTB and it was your 3rd (and last try) at the test, an applicant has exhausted a primary means to improve their score, making it a waste to review at another board.

Sucks that I literally have spent the last 2 years through this application (which was first time applying) just to get a DNR for a legal waiver that where the actual legal issue was dismissed. I understand was lower on the ASTB and GPA but I’ve seen worst get accepted

1812TC

Sucks that I literally have spent the last 2 years through this application (which was first time applying) just to get a DNR for a legal waiver that where the actual legal issue was dismissed. I understand was lower on the ASTB and GPA but I’ve seen worst get accepted
Same here, but that’s just their recommendation. Resubmit.

DefiningFire

53 8/6/7, BS IT, 2.61, prior service. LOR from capt USMC, P-3 Capt USN, and LDO LT SWO....

.... PROREC N.... DNR....

I'm super eager to hear from my recruiter. Looking at the Y's and N's I am just astonished right now, especially considering passed waivers and such. I'm super happy and proud of every one of you who got a Y, but man it sucks getting a N when you have no information right now as to why and from statistics you would think you would get it. It all happens for a reason I guess, I'll definitely be reapplying and maybe get to face some of you Y's at the tail end of your OCS time?‍♂️

Fly Navy

subreservist

Same here, but that’s just their recommendation. Resubmit.

If you are on a "Do NOT Return" list, there is a reason for it. In order to resubmit, you have to improve your package. If you have a waiver for anything, there is no improving that and if you are on your 3rd ASTB, that score is your final number.

You would be better served reevaluating your career choice. Nothing wrong with being a Naval Officer in a different role.

Thanos