• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

cinnamon

?

There was a point in 2010 where I could have probably spouted off the General Orders and my CoC in my sleep... needless to say, that point has passed. I need to get back to reciting them...

It’s like ridding a bicycle... ? well, let’s hope!

swmonroe88

pilot
4 years USMC in the infantry

I feel like I'm definitely behind the curve in a few ways but nothing to it but to do it! Hopefully I'll make it with the rest of you!

Glad to see another Jarhead on this board... your numbers look competitive enough, I wouldn't worry too much.

I wonder how prior service (especially from a branch as cult like as the Marine Corps) is viewed by the board. I could really see it going either way...

jalen22

Glad to see another Jarhead on this board... your numbers look competitive enough, I wouldn't worry too much.

I wonder how prior service (especially from a branch as cult like as the Marine Corps) is viewed by the board. I could really see it going either way...
Same. Im coming from the complete opposite side of the spectrum it seems like so I'm not sure if that will be beneficial or not but we'll see.

OperationChungus

pilot
Has anyone on this board completed their physical at NAMI instead of MEPS? Just wondering since I live in Pensacola and doing it on base would beat the 4 hour drive to New Orleans.

KristenQT

Has anyone on this board completed their physical at NAMI instead of MEPS? Just wondering since I live in Pensacola and doing it on base would beat the 4 hour drive to New Orleans.
My OR scheduled me to go to two different military treatment facilities. I had to meet someone at the office to take me on base to get everything done so you do need to schedule with your OR. I’m based out of Norfolk. But it still took 4 weeks to get approved for unrestricted duty. Missed August board because of it. But I assume that’s much faster than MEPs

jalen22

I can't answer specifically because I don't know but I would just ask. Kinda like everything else in the military you'll have to make things happen yourself so I'd suggest it to your recruiter or just call the medical facility you want to go to.