• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FYI: Officer Pictures

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm glad they did this right after the O-4 board. I would have been pissed if this had been done RIGHT before the FTS or Hinge board. Guess I need to go buy some khakis...

snizo

Supply Officer
On a similar note - the Navy seems to have stopped granting waivers for experimental drug use prior to service entry (per my command's DAPA).

I guess the Navy can be choosy now - no more fatties or druggies. We'll be well on our way to cutting a few thousand jobs in no time....

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Does anyone know where we can get this photo taken on/in the vicinity of NAS Pensacola? Thanks.

Try the photo lab on base. They are taking appointments. As a side note, if you are on Whiting, the photo lab has closed to pay for our voracious power consumption this year and so you will have to go all the way to Pensacola to get your photo done. I am putting it off as long as possible. I am personally thinking about just sending this one in:

zoolander_blog240x303.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Try the photo lab on base. They are taking appointments. As a side note, if you are on Whiting, the photo lab has closed to pay for our voracious power consumption this year and so you will have to go all the way to Pensacola to get your photo done. I am putting it off as long as possible. I am personally thinking about just sending this one in:

That actually answers a question I've been both too lazy to ask and too irritated what the answer would be. So to meet a written order I have to take half a day off and lose an X. Plus it's hot in my office.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
That actually answers a question I've been both too lazy to ask and too irritated what the answer would be. So to meet a written order I have to take half a day off and lose an X. Plus it's hot in my office.

Why bother? Just follow the sage advice of some of the O-4 selects in this thread.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Why bother? Just follow the sage advice of some of the O-4 selects in this thread.

There's the irony... I've already been through two boards this year and made both of them. Why go get my pic as a LT now when I can procrastinate until I'm an O-4? I'm sure there's no way that could backfire on me...

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
s. As a side note, if you are on Whiting, the photo lab has closed to pay for our voracious power consumption this year and so you will have to go all the way to Pensacola to get your photo done.

They were open just a few weeks ago. Said they were going to be closing some time next month or so. Don't remember the exact time. Unless they closed since I was there last month.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's the irony... I've already been through two boards this year and made both of them. Why go get my pic as a LT now when I can procrastinate until I'm an O-4? I'm sure there's no way that could backfire on me...

Have you selected to wear the golden leaf as well?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't put it off too late, I called a month ago in Norfolk for an appt and got Sept 18th as the earliest. Pics are supposed to be due by Sept 30...