• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

German Aid Sent Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

snizo

Supply Officer
Yea ... because this is a competition...or you could just be beating your chest. Good luck with that.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
snizo said:
Yea ... because this is a competition...or you could just be beating your chest. Good luck with that.

At least you know when to let it die :confused:

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I bet my ___ is bigger!!!....no really how about we see how long this can go on. Just agree to disagree already...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
jamnww said:
I bet my ___ is bigger!!!....no really how about we see how long this can go on. Just agree to disagree already...

Unfortunetly, I've got all the time in the world and nothing better to do. Regardless, I'm having a good time :icon_mi_1

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
bunk22 said:
Unfortunetly, I've got all the time in the world and nothing better to do. Regardless, I'm having a good time :icon_mi_1

Ok, well then in that case, GAME ON!!!...it is kind of amusing at this point...

snizo

Supply Officer
Hey - if you want to continue making sure everyone knows how smart you are, go right ahead. Don't let me get in your way.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
snizo said:
Hey - if you want to continue making sure everyone knows how smart you are, go right ahead. Don't let me get in your way.

Me....smart? Not quite. Most who know me would certainly vouch for that. Right kmac :D More experienced in certain matters that pertain to this website than lets say a college student......yes. I thought you said you were going to let this thread die. I can repost it if you would like. I suppose I could lock it if need be. In all seriousness, it might be the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.