• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hangar One - Alameda

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Fortunately I found it here locally, good times!:icon_smil
Don't know where you found it, Web-Kahuna, but Yo know, the package store @ the Pearl NEX has probably the best "across the counter" liquor store I've ever seen in a retail establishment -- certainly for a CONUS establishment, military or civilian. :)

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Don't know where you found it, Web-Kahuna, but Yo know, the package store @ the Pearl NEX has probably the best "across the counter" liquor store I've ever seen in a retail establishment -- certainly for a CONUS establishment, military or civilian. :)
Ever seen the package store at Henderson Hall?:tongue2_1

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Rioja anyone?

The Pearl and Kbay package stores have the same liquor distributor supplying them, if I recall correctly. My wife has put together a couple wine tastings, and has coordinated with them, good times!! Kbay package store is getting better all the time, plus after your 6th bottle of wine purchased, you get 10% off all bottles purchased :D

There is a new liquor store (Tamura's Liquor Store) that opened in the Aikahi shopping center right out the back gate. A good wine selection, and sure enough, there was Hanger One vodka on the shelf. Friendly staff, so that was a plus too!

Plus, Formaggio's opened in Kailua, finally....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
T..... after your 6th bottle of wine purchased, you get 10% off all bottles purchased :D....
That must have taken ... what --oh, .... 3-4 seconds??? :D Kailua and liquor. Huh ... now who could know ... ????

There's also one in Ward Warehouse -- can't remember the name -- but they have a lot of "high end" hard to find liquor. Bring $$$$ .... :icon_wink

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That must have taken ... what --oh, .... 3-4 seconds??? :D Kailua and liquor. Huh ... now who could know ... ????

There's also one in Ward Warehouse -- can't remember the name -- but they have a lot of "high end" hard to find liquor. Bring $$$$ .... :icon_wink
You can never have enough liquor in the house...

Haven't been to the one over in Ward, will have to take a look there. That whole area is just so congested, that I avoid it most of the time. We did have a good dinner the other night at Ruth's Chris.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Is that the one that supports all the drunk or soon-to-be-drunk Marines in DC ??? Probably put DC politicians in that whiskey vat, too ... :)
It's probably aimed more towards the latter, as it has a HUGE selection of wine. It does have a walk-in beer cooler, though, so the marines (small "m" - take that!!!) weren't left behind.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....Plus, Formaggio's opened in Kailua, finally....

GOOD !!!

It will give Buzz's/Lanikai (Kailua, in reality ... but Bobi-Jo likes to say "Lanikai" when the vacationing Hollywood producers and actors call for a reservation ... :icon_wink) and Lucy's -- both owned/run by the same b-i-t-c-h :eek: (see: Bobi-Jo) --- some high(er) quality competition ...

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Duuuuude...all this time...I thought THIS was the good shit.

img10161390967.jpeg

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I tried looking around town for Hanger One (Specs, Twin Liquors, Costco Liquor shop) but came up disappointed. Looks like i'll have to get it online.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
For any/all NUW types .... I ordered a case today from the NEX -- they're gonna do it -- and if you buy it, they'll keep on stocking it.

Cheers. :)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For any/all NUW types .... I ordered a case today from the NEX -- they're gonna do it -- and if you buy it, they'll keep on stocking it.

Cheers. :)
Noted. Now if they can just keep getting another "mistaken" shipment of Yuengling every so often . . . :D