• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hangar queen

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
wow, this guy is good - has entirely too much time on his hands, but he's good!

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
The guy has more time, patience, and talent than I could ever dream of having. The attention to detail was just unbelievable. I would be curious to know how many hours he put into it.

I've been following his progress on another website. He truley has a touch for the art of model-building. And not too bad of a job with the photoshop mechanics either.

-jai5w4

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
I've been following his progress on another website. He truley has a touch for the art of model-building. And not too bad of a job with the photoshop mechanics either.

-jai5w4

What's the other website?

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Trippy stuff... I started thinking "what a shame... the CAGs hornet getting all tore up" ... then I was like ......" oh wait... its a diorama" ... lol

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My only criticism is: Why is the AO working on the seat (which I've never seen not on a stand when out of the jet) and why is there a random USAF ground guy w/ USAF ears in the first pic? Otherwise, nice work.

Brett

...Why is the AO working on the seat (which I've never seen not on a stand when out of the jet) and why is there a random USAF ground guy w/ USAF ears in the first pic?

I'd say it's probably because it was harder to find AO's and mechs working/posing in not only the right positions, but a light close enough to the hanger's own to make the photoshop work.

-j

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
My only criticism is: Why is the AO working on the seat (which I've never seen not on a stand when out of the jet) and why is there a random USAF ground guy w/ USAF ears in the first pic? Otherwise, nice work.

Brett

I build models myself, but nowhere near as good as this guy. Its hard to find a USN ground crew in the same scale as some of the model aircraft. Most of the ground personnel are 1/72 while some of the aircraft needed to get the detail like in the picture are in 1/48 or 1/32. I've always found it easier to get USAF ground crews than USN ground crews.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor

Brett

Too much work theses days, we didn't have time for loundry.
Hopefully some friends of USAF gave us some closes...

hopefully...