• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hurricane IKE

UORBulldog

Well good luck for those of you staying on the island.. I decided to get the hell out while I can and just eat the cost.. gonna meet the girlfriend in San Antone at the Riverwalk. Got a king and a 2 person jaccuzi at the Drury.. I knew having a girlfriend would come in handy!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
nah man, no mando evac= no dinero for the hookers and blow.

don't you know per diem is latin for hookers and blow? no per diem means no shenanigans. cept we did kill a sweet cane party for the majority of today.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Well good luck for those of you staying on the island.. I decided to get the hell out while I can and just eat the cost.. gonna meet the girlfriend in San Antone at the Riverwalk. Got a king and a 2 person jaccuzi at the Drury.. I knew having a girlfriend would come in handy!

lol.....you realize its gonna be a cat 2 at the most, making landfall in Galveston or north, putting us on the good side of the storm right? Dolly was cat 2, much closer, and we were on the bad side and the power didn't even go out, let alone flooding. Not to say we won't come to SA during the 5 day weekend, but not because of the storm

Pilot123

pilot
So I go for my annual flight physical this morning.

Corpsman: "Sorry sir, all physicals and appointments are cancelled. Didn't you get the call? We have no docs today."
Me: "No one called me. I called yesterday at 1500 and was told to come in for it, everythning is open business as usual."
Corpsman: "Oh, sorry about that."

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
High tide on the Island is 1228 today...I think the Pickle will be out gawking and taking pictures...(next high tide at 0448, the Pickle will be sleeping)...I'll try to post the good ones.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I'm 200 miles NW of Houston and I bet the power goes out here. Hell it goes out if two or more people sneeze at the same time. :eek:

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
They just reported on CNN that they're using AFSOC CV-22's to rescue 22 people stranded onboard a freighter in the middle of Ike.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Went out to Malaquite Beach area and then Bob Hall pier...high tide was good! See below...Pickle

Attachments

• Hurricane Ike 177.jpg
    Hurricane Ike 177.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Hurricane Ike 183.jpg
    Hurricane Ike 183.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Hurricane Ike 188.jpg
    Hurricane Ike 188.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Hurricane Ike 121.jpg
    Hurricane Ike 121.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Hurricane Ike 143.jpg
    Hurricane Ike 143.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Hurricane Ike 154.jpg
    Hurricane Ike 154.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 61

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Went out to Malaquite Beach area and then Bob Hall pier...high tide was good! See below...Pickle

I like the sign that's bent over from the waves and the sopping wet sand that says "Beach closed to motor vehicles". Nice touch. MAN south Texans are frickin retarded...