• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I couldn't make it to the SHOW (and the short, turbulent, life of RickRoss27, Troll)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
CRJockey,

Good post, and I will change your account settings. Your user name has been changed as requested, in addition, I wiped your reputation points back to zero to let you start off again on the right foot.

Happy Holidays,

John
You guys just suck every bit of fun out of the Holidays, don't you ???

I was so devastated when you removed the lump of coal we had given and instead substituted this sugar-plum in our stocking, that I had to go back ... weepingly ... go back and give AirlinesSuck/CRJock some positive "rep" so I could just begin to live w/myself and look at myself in the mirror again ... :icon_cryi

BTW ... speaking of "sucking" ... CRJ's suck. :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
You guys just suck every bit of fun out of the Holidays, don't you ???

I was so devastated when you removed the lump of coal we had given and instead substituted this sugar-plum in our stocking, that I had to go back ... weepingly ... go back and give AirlinesSuck/CRJock some positive "rep" so I could just begin to live w/myself and look at myself in the mirror again ... :icon_cryi

If it will make your Holidays better A4's, I'll let you tell me that I suck. Just don't ruin my rep, because I have no street cred! :eek:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
If it will make your Holidays better A4's, I'll let you tell me that I suck. Just don't ruin my rep, because I have no street cred! :eek:
Naaaaaaaaa ... that's O.K., junior; you don't "suck" just because of what you fly or turn a wrench on an' as I don't know you --- that being a preliminary requirement to register on my "suck" scale -- I can't "tell" you that you suck. But thanks for the offer ... :)

You go w/ the hand you're dealt, and hope for a better shuffle "next" hand. Everybody's gotta' be somewhere, yea-as ... ??? :)

Anyway ... it's all timing ... timing and some "luck". CRJ's ... ??? There but for the grace of God go I ... ??? :D

See .... the CRJ "looks bigger" ... it's all relative.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Touche. You mean that whatever you fly will make it above FL300 with a normal load? Or that your air conditioner works worth a crap on the ground? Or your flaps don't fail on a rediculously regular basis? Are these things not normal? Haha I suppose there is no arguing with your statement.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I used to want to be a navy pilot, coming on here every time reading posts when I get the aviation bug.

I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors. And don't ask me the average starting salary for our grads; you'll never top it in your career. So please when you are typing another immature insults directed at me this time, adjust your seat down 5" and look up at the computer screen as if I was standing in front of you.

God bless the contributing members of this site; I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas,

Rick Cavelliri

A reminder about that little thing Baylor School had you sign:

"THE HONOR SYSTEM IS AN UNDERSTANDING AMONG BAYLOR STUDENTS THAT THEY DO NOT WANT AMONG THEM ONE WHO WILL LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, OR FALSIFY INFORMATION. I UNDERSTAND THIS PRINCIPLE, AND I RECOGNIZE THAT I SHALL BE EXPECTED TO LIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH IT".

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Is this waste of his toothless lebotomized daddy's spoogie still lurking around here? Has he proven to be anything but the foulest rotten section of his mother's ill begotten after birth??? Rick, don't go away angry.... just go away... enough! Kicking you in the ding ding is just toooooo easy,

I usually root for the underdog, but you are indeed a cum guzzling ass whore. sorry mods, 4 shots of brandy onboard! Happy New year!

brownshoe

Contributor
Is this waste of his toothless lebotomized daddy's spoogie still lurking around here? Has he proven to be anything but the foulest rotten section of his mother's ill begotten after birth??? Rick, don't go away angry.... just go away... enough! Kicking you in the ding ding is just toooooo easy,

I usually root for the underdog, but you are indeed a cum guzzling ass whore. sorry mods, 4 shots of brandy onboard! Happy New year!

Don’t hold anything back now… just tell us how you really feel.