• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I Hate SDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And, oh BTW, I am NOT flying right now, and have sat a week of 12-18 hour watches, the urge to pick up the trusty skillcraft, and ram it through my cornea to relieve the tedium at times was more than I could take at times... then again, I am reminded almost constantly how much cooler the aviation community is... 46driver, dude, how do we survive a staff tour? I am DYING to know... jk all

While I have the great fortune of not having to stand a watch (though I am on a watchfloor and everyone else around me is standing watches, it is actually their full time job :eek: ), I am beginning to wonder myself how the hell I am going to make through a staff tour. At least I get a cool computer and my own cubicle.....Yeaahhhh! I am just waiting for Lumberg to come by and ask me where my TSP report is....... :D

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
ummmm... yeah, we're gonna have to have you come on in Saturday.... Yeahhhh, and sunday.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
We need to hire "the BOBs" to go into the Corpus sim building and 'clean house'!

"Nasa.....Naga......Not gonna work here anymore......"

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
E5B said:
We need to hire "the BOBs" to go into the Corpus sim building and 'clean house'!

"Nasa.....Naga......Not gonna work here anymore......"

"so tell me what you do here exactly with only 1 thumb...."

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
A happy sailor is a b!tching sailor.

Had a LCPO tell me one time, "I gets scared when the b!tching stops, because that's when the really f^cked up sh!t happens."

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wait until you get to the BOAT....you'll learn to hate it even more!
ea6bflyr

Fly Navy said:
I'd just like to say I hate SDO. Not only do I hate SDO, I especially hate PM SDO. Not only do I especially hate PM SDO, but I REALLY REALLY hate Friday PM SDO. Kill me now.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
aww, so sad

I've been the SDO for the past 3 weeks out here in El Centro on the weps det, so cry me a freakin river

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Punk said:
aww, so sad

I've been the SDO for the past 3 weeks out here in El Centro on the weps det, so cry me a freakin river

Little behind the power curve are we? This post is at least 2 weeks old.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Little behind the power curve are we? This post is at least 2 weeks old.

like I said, I've been stuck out in the desert for all this time :icon_wink

congrats on your selection by the way

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Punk said:
like I said, I've been stuck out in the desert for all this time :icon_wink

congrats on your selection by the way

Haha yeah. Thanks man.

How's bombing? Fun? (I know, stupid question)

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Time to bring this one up again. It's penalty suit time again for me. I was smart enough to think to buy a portable DVD player for watches. Now I have to work something out to get some sleep...

Arrrrgh.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
ENSsquid said:
Time to bring this one up again. It's penalty suit time again for me. I was smart enough to think to buy a portable DVD player for watches. Now I have to work something out to get some sleep...

Arrrrgh.

Just can't win sometimes...

Eagle32

I'm taking you to the looneybin.
zab1001 said:
Fly Navy, I feel your pain, my kick ass friday in monterey is consisting of a 6 dollar burger from carl's jr, a pack of smokes, and a sixer of Bud tall boys (it's ok, I had subway for lunch).

right now I am paying for 2 yrs of Duke's on Sundays in Waikiki.

look at it this way, you're 'paying it foward' for the goodies in the fleet....

Yeah and I am paying for those same 2 yrs at Duke's with ya zab1001, oh yeah and also last night at the Brit Club. Gotta love PM SDO in Diego Garcia!!! Air Force sucks.

Like de sun and the mooooon, IDIOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.