• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iran seeking Su-30 fighters and Il-78 tankers

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A Russian official now discounts the report, sorry I can't post the link but HJ would jump all over me for copyright concerns........;)

You can always post a link, just not content if it's copyrighted. AND, you can always write your own summary.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You can always post a link, just not content if it's copyrighted. AND, you can always write your own summary.

Sorry, all I have got is the article, translated, in an email. I found the site but being in Cyrillic I couldn't pick out the article...........so no link......:(

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Speakin' of air superiority ... the Air Force ... O.K., the Army, in this case, if you must ... :) .... wasn't always as constipated, "less-than-Navy-flexible", and doctrinaire in their employment of made-in-the-USA-iron .... witness:

ACHTUNG JABOS!!

coversm.jpg

Speakin' of air superiority ... the Air Force ... O.K., the Army, in this case, if you must ... :) .... wasn't always as constipated, "less-than-Navy-flexible", and doctrinaire in their employment of made-in-the-USA-iron .... witness:

ACHTUNG JABOS!!

coversm.jpg

Great now us AF guys are being compared to Germans.... well I guess it could be worse. :icon_wink