• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's good to be Tom (Cruise that is)

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
johntravoltawu0.png

John Travolta Gay? O Rly? No Wai!

Travolta was quoted about the issue in May 1998 issue of George magazine:
“The next day, I met with Clinton. He told me: "Your program sounds great. More than that, I'd really love to help you with your issue over in Germany with Scientology." I was waiting for the seduction that I had heard so much about. I thought, "Well, how could he ever seduce me?" And after we talked, I thought, "Bingo!" He did it. Scientology is the one issue that really matters to me.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Hey, according to the tenets of Scientology, if it happens in a plane, it's not gay. Something about no longer being on earth, because you're in the atmosphere, or something or other.

Dunno. I'm Catholic; we don't do wacky, arbitrary rules like that. ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....I'm Catholic; we don't do wacky, arbitrary rules like that. ;)
Ahhhh ... then you are lucky. You have the Catholic collective guilt thing going for you. Immaculate Guilt, some say. I always envied my Catholic brethren for that alone ....

We ... as Episcopalians ... had only tennis and the Wall Street Journal. :)

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
So, it doesn't count, according to scientology, because he's airborne? Why is that? Is it because he's closer to the influence of the evil space lord Xenu (or whatever the hell it's called)?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Don't forget the cocktails!

Double Old Fashioned for me.:)
Yes. YES !!! I had forgotten. I do so miss the Pastor's "social hour" .... and being an altar boy (don't call me boy) .... surrounded by the sacramental fruit of the vine ... well, it was a near-religious experience for a young God-fearing man, as well ......:)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Yes. YES !!! I had forgotten. I do so miss the Pastor's "social hour" .... and being an altar boy (don't call me boy) .... surrounded by the sacramental fruit of the vine ... well, it was a near-religious experience for a young God-fearing man, as well ......:)

Sounds like your experience there was better than the Catholic version as well...:D I hope....:eek:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Sounds like your experience there was better than the Catholic version as well...:D I hope....:eek:
Nope ... I know of no instances wherein altar "boys" became altar "men".

Must be the tennis and old fashioned's that works it off ... :D