• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

exNavyOffRec

It did convene as scheduled.

remember the only ones who know if the board actually started are the handful of people that are actually doing the board (the OCM often knows as well), if you ask anyone at NRC if the board has convened they will look over at the board schedule and if the board is supposed to start on the 1st and it is the 2nd they will say the board convened.

u73829

The results from the SWO Feb 22 board are not out yet either. Can we assume they’ll come out in order (ie, our results post after theirs)? Or is the process & timing completely separate?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
The results from the SWO Feb 22 board are not out yet either. Can we assume they’ll come out in order (ie, our results post after theirs)? Or is the process & timing completely separate?
I was at board for the 2/22 SWO board. My OR says (on Wednesday) he expects it to come out within the next couple days. So, I think we’ll see SWO results this next week and IWC in the following 2 weeks.