• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
I would allow for 5 working days for N3M to PQ a person.

There is a chart, in some cases depending on a person's height what you posted works, but in most cases it isn't that simple
Got it, thanks. I'll try and find this chart so I can see where I'm at.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
36-18= 18%??? This is the formula my OR used...
Not the one mine used. Measurements were not what they are now too. Was 230 lbs 18 neck 39.5 waist and 46 chest. I didn't question it because he said whatever measurement he used was the same as ocs.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Not the one mine used. Measurements were not what they are now too. Was 230 lbs 18 neck 39.5 waist and 46 chest. I didn't question it because he said whatever measurement he used was the same as ocs.
I haven't gone through MEPS yet, but when I do I will see what I can find out about the most up-to-date measurement methods.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Finally back on the grind running about 15 - 20 a week but I am far from a runner. At about 8-8:30 miles right now.

You are a god compared to me.

If you guys haven't already, you can try drinking a warm glass of water with half/whole lime in the morning before breakfast to burn fat. Or take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar. The former is more manager and tasty.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
You are a god compared to me.

If you guys haven't already, you can try drinking a warm glass of water with half/whole lime in the morning before breakfast to burn fat. Or take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar. The former is more manager and tasty.
I'm doing a whole lemon's juice in water every morning... Intense but I'm used to it now.

brogdawg32

Been doing strength lifting, 5x5s, so i do heavy compound lifts 3x a week. My program will be done in 4 more weeks and I will then switch to a routine to cut down some.

10 months ago I was 6' 230 and about 30% bf. I got down to 175 and about 15% bf, and currently bulked to 190 and about 20%. Planning to cut to a goal of 175 and 10%.

In terms of cardio I run 4 times a week (on each of my off days). My 1.5 mile is at 8:56 right now. Right now pushups are my problem, because my muscles are built for strength not endurance (5 rep 240 on bench but only knock out 55 pushups for example). Shouldn't take me more than a few weeks to retrain my muscles for endurance tho

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
I haven't gone through MEPS yet, but when I do I will see what I can find out about the most up-to-date measurement methods.
cool. I'll be good in a month or two when I'm back down to "fightin' weight" lol. best of luck at MEPS

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Been doing strength lifting, 5x5s, so i do heavy compound lifts 3x a week. My program will be done in 4 more weeks and I will then switch to a routine to cut down some.

10 months ago I was 6' 230 and about 30% bf. I got down to 175 and about 15% bf, and currently bulked to 190 and about 20%. Planning to cut to a goal of 175 and 10%.

In terms of cardio I run 4 times a week (on each of my off days). My 1.5 mile is at 8:56 right now. Right now pushups are my problem, because my muscles are built for strength not endurance (5 rep 240 on bench but only knock out 55 pushups for example). Shouldn't take me more than a few weeks to retrain my muscles for endurance tho
good stuff. I wish I could string together 6 minute miles. keep up the hard work cause it'll make OCS a whole lot better not to be phased by the PT

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO

Killer. I'm currently cuttin it up. Six months ago I was 250 doing power lifting comps, now I'm at a lean 225.
cool. I'll be good in a month or two when I'm back down to "fightin' weight" lol. best of luck at MEPS
Thanks man. I'm thinking I have a week or two before I go. Time to turn it up a notch!

Surf

pilot
I've been running and doing the basic body weight stuff, I'd like to get yoga in their as well I hear it is great. Here is hoping the board convenes a week from today! Happy monday everyone...