• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

jander12

pilot
Leg day for me. Currently cutting, should hopefully be able to get another bulk and cut cycle in before OCS!
Hey, me too. Although, it's typically no fun deadlifting while cutting (because light weight starts feeling heavy - all relative terms). I've never been within the Navy's height/weight standards so I'm shooting for that.

I'm deadlifting today too. Deadlift day is the best
Yes, yes it is.

brogdawg32

Very happy for you guys but sick to my stomach that I missed the board. Hopefully I'll have this kind of happiness in April!!

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
So I called my OR. Said my packet made it to the board the Friday before and he assured me that I made this board. But he hasn't heard anything and I don't think he checked when I called. He said it usually takes a month to hear back (I told him people are hearing back here, but like some OR's I don't think they acknowledge the existence of AW) He said he appreciates my motivation and to 'hurry up and wait.'

Basically I cant call him anymore about this without bugging him. Hes been a phenomenal OR so far, but this is the first time i've called him about this topic.

Anyways my question is will he actually HEAR back from something about my status, or is it something he will actively have to seek out. He assured me that whatever he hears I will hear and I believe him, but when we were talking on the phone it didn't seem like he was going to check up on my CRIMIS (however its spelt) status.

TLDR: Will my OR receive a call or email stating that I am accepted, or will he have to actively check in on my progress. I'm tempted to call my processor tomorrow to not bother the OR again if the latter is the case.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
So I called my OR. Said my packet made it to the board the Friday before and he assured me that I made this board. But he hasn't heard anything and I don't think he checked when I called. He said it usually takes a month to hear back (I told him people are hearing back here, but like some OR's I don't think they acknowledge the existence of AW) He said he appreciates my motivation and to 'hurry up and wait.'

Basically I cant call him anymore about this without bugging him. Hes been a phenomenal OR so far, but this is the first time i've called him about this topic.

Anyways my question is will he actually HEAR back from something about my status, or is it something he will actively have to seek out. He assured me that whatever he hears I will hear and I believe him, but when we were talking on the phone it didn't seem like he was going to check up on my CRIMIS (however its spelt) status.

TLDR: Will my OR receive a call or email stating that I am accepted, or will he have to actively check in on my progress. I'm tempted to call my processor tomorrow to not bother the OR again if the latter is the case.

My OR just gave me the official call, after I called the other OR that was in the office. I pretended to be surprised. You could do the same thing!

Just called my OR, he states that he hasn't heard any results at all. Are there different boards for different geographic regions? My OR's office is in Ann Arbor, MI and a lot of you guys seem to be out west...

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Left a message for my OR.

kYcoLzn.jpg

WB16

If someone wants to add me to the Google doc, feel free. I'd do it right now, but I'm on my phone at school.