• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

The_Pants

Wow! Congratulations to all of you that have gotten the news. I am really excited for you'll. I can only imagine the excitement you are all feeling right now. Too anxious to call my OR and bug him.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
They are Office Recruiters, they knew what they were getting into when they signed up for recruiting duties. CALL AWAY!

Surf

pilot
Wow! Congratulations to all of you that have gotten the news. I am really excited for you'll. I can only imagine the excitement you are all feeling right now. Too anxious to call my OR and bug him.
Call, if your good with your recruiter he/she would probably appreciate that you take this seriously enough not to wait! It's YOUR future!

halfbreed83

I ask again, are there different boards for different geographic regions, for the same designators?
The SWO/SNA/SNFO are all under the same board. Some OR's just don't have the time to check every time we call, also I heard that they up load each selection manually to CRIMS and it could be a bottle neck at that point and that might be the reason why your OR said he hasn't heard word yet.

The SWO/SNA/SNFO are all under the same board. Some OR's just don't have the time to check every time we call, also I heard that they up load each selection manually to CRIMS and it could be a bottle neck at that point and that might be the reason why your OR said he hasn't heard word yet.

Well at least the wait is over!!

wpid-soon.png

The_Pants

They are Office Recruiters, they knew what they were getting into when they signed up for recruiting duties. CALL AWAY!
Called him earlier this week, him and I are pretty tight. He's been a great OR and has been very speedy with my application. But I told him that a board convened and he's familiar with AW, but he said "I'll cal you when I receive any news." Which basically meant...I will CALL YOU when I know. No sweat though. I'm keeping busy not with dead-lifts but rather squats.