• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

My OR is supposed to be at the DEP meeting this afternoon, but once I saw results flood in I decided to call...no answer :( maybe he's avoiding me.

swP47W1.jpg

So my OR and processor checked cirmis or whatever it's called, and my status hasn't updated. He hypothesizes they might be going in alphabetical order since I've got a z last name...any thoughts on this?

kalamity116

ProRec SNA/NFO
So my OR and processor checked cirmis or whatever it's called, and my status hasn't updated. He hypothesizes they might be going in alphabetical order since I've got a z last name...any thoughts on this?

Doubtful, my last name starts with a 'Y' and I got word over an hour ago. Hopefully the wait isn't for too much longer!

exNavyOffRec

CIRIMS takes WEEKS to update, the results are sent out in pdf via email to all NRD's some NRD's are better about getting the list out then others, I knew one OR who at his NRD when the results came out the OPS had to go bried the CO, then the XO on who was submitted and who made it, so if they weren't available everyone waited.

exNavyOffRec

I hope this board that just occured that Ted and Homer said wasn't happening when it indeed was lets everyone know that the info RUFi0181 and DIVO has is MUCH better than info the NRC processors have.

Just because a person works in a restaurant that doesn't make them a chef.