• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Was the last board like this trickle down stuff? or was it all released at once?

If I also listed SWO as a designator, will my OR not know about my SNA/NFO Pro-Rec until the SWO board has convened?

khovermale

As it turns out my OR has just been checking for an update on my status online. NavyOffRec should hebe contacting the PM directly for the results?

headinclouds

Just my luck, stuck in meetings all day and my phone died 10 minutes before my recruiter called. What are the chances he answers his cell now?
BTW, congrats on all the selects. Good luck to those still waiting.

jander12

pilot
Just my luck, stuck in meetings all day and my phone died 10 minutes before my recruiter called. What are the chances he answers his cell now?
BTW, congrats on all the selects. Good luck to those still waiting.

I don't hate those questions... what are the chances you don't get selected?

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
It's alright for you to be a bit bitter after this year's basketball and football games. I'm just going to pretend the Apple Cup 2012 shenanigans never happened ;).
Lol. All good. Last guy I knew at OCS was a Huskies...he rolled at RLP. Congrats though.