• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

kitemen

Is any of the OVER people from Denver CO? I will be there next weekend. I would like to claim my free beer !!!

Triumph57

I was definately over as well, but no big deal. I not drinking any beer anyway.

Sorry about that. I was skimming quick and missed yours because it was in the middle of the post as opposed to the beginning or end. You are still good to go for the wager.

Triumph57

175!?!?!? That had better be a grand total for all officer fields not just for SNA.

Also where are all these people? Why aren't they on this board?

There had better be an army of people applying with trhe following stats:
3/3/3/35
2.15 GPA in Underwater basket weaving from Jim Bob's Interweb Kumunity Kolledg
Extra Circulars: Level 1000000 Dungeon Master,
Moto Statement: I don't really like the military but I can't find a real job. You guys have to accept me cause military peoples are all dumb and I am a genius by comparison.
Letters of Recommendation: My mommy says that I'm the most specialest boy in the whole wide world

N9148Q

Contributor
I agree with triumph. Anyone have any idea on how many SNA applicants they usually have per board? I guess if the rest of the folks were not smart enough to get on here or are just to lazy hmmm maybe they do have packages like Triumph described. In any case I hope so.

P3toP8

I would bet that more than half of those kits come from academy guys/gals....since that's were most of the sna's come from.

Triumph57

That would make sense as usnavytron is going for supply. Perhaps I am the retarded one. I sometimes forget that on a site called Air Warriors that not everyone is going for SNA or SNFO. Still, that is a lot of applications and perhaps is indicative of the overall number?