• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

nugget61

pilot
Dang. I could really care less about owing beer, it's not knowing that's starting to get at me - really hating the interim job and don't even want to think about having to reapply. Hopefully we all get to OCS together - makes my beer debt easier to pay off.
I thought Supply boards were typically the largest - if so, hopefully we'll hear about SNA soon.

mjulian

Lingerer
We are like vultures. Once one person finds out everyone goes nuts. Im just glad somebody asked before I did. lol

N9148Q

Contributor
Usnavytron CONGRATS man!!

Nugget yes that would be great if we were all in the same class 2 reasons

1. cause that means we all got selected
2. Im thirsty

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
Usnavytron CONGRATS man!!

Nugget yes that would be great if we were all in the same class 2 reasons

1. cause that means we all got selected
2. Im thirsty

Two very true statements! Lol, it would be funny if the board made their choices off of those who posted on AW! I know it isn't like that, but I would sure laugh "so you want aviation? Do you post on AW? Great, here is your pro rec"

Gus Gorilla

On that note I'd better post again.
Congrats to you USnavytron. Go out and celebrate, but stay out of trouble.
As for the waiting, my cell phone rang the generic ringtone for everybody I don't normally talk to today while I was at work. Including my OR and recruiter. I almost hurt myself getting to it. From the time it started ringing, to getting it out of my pocket and opened I dropped it twice and was shaking like a leaf.
It was a damn salesman.
I haven't been calling my OR but I'm going to start tomorrow.