• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

Scruff

None
Contributor
Fat Tire....and with all these rumors going around about there being 200 or so SNA applicants, there have to be some lurkers on this board.

Go ahead and post on up people...

winterstrife

I hadn't been on here since November when I got my package in until just these last couple of days when my OR suggested information might leak out early over here... so that's my excuse for not posting before. Anyway, I've been avoiding the temptation to bother him with too many phone calls, and when I called him last week, he said to try back Wednesday... Hopefully we'll hear something by tomorrow...

Triumph57

Well looks like I'll have to pay up along with a few other people. Here's to hoping we'll be toasting our success, not drowning our sorrow.

flyman3456

Goshawk
I'll second the Boston Lager. Lets go unders. Make me a beer woman.

My OR didn't answer his phone today, I'll try a bit harder tomorrow. I'm not sure I want an answer after seeing all these competitive apps. Its all chance anyway. We will all make it eventually if we keep trying.