• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

P3toP8

I just talked to my buddy in San Diego NRD again, still no results...maybe it's a west coast thing.

Mbones

A friend of mine got a Pro Rec SNA from the Los Angeles OR this morning. I'm still trying to get through to mine at the same office. I know they have the results so now i'm totally losing my mind trying to get them!

Scruff

None
Contributor
No news from NRD Nashville as of yet. Called and he said they haven't released them yet.

Another brutal weekend...

N9148Q

Contributor
tlane2 suprised you got through. I called several times and every time it was busy.

tuke09

Tuke have you heard from INTEL yet? I haven't been able to get a hold of my recruiter as usual.

My OR told me he was having the Processor check the system, and I haven't heard back yet...
I know results are out, so that tells me that I was probably not selected, I think they are waiting to see if I was in the non-select list before they give me a definitive answer. I guess the possibility of not being at the boards still lurks, as I had my Kit sent in on Dec 22nd. I am going to email my OR and see what they found out.
I am taking the LSAT exam tomorrow, so maybe if this INTEL thing falls through I will apply for JAG BDCP.

I got pro-recd for NFO! I'm bummed i didn't get SNA but Im happy to be accepted as a Naval Officer. There is also the opportunity of a lateral transfer down the road. Congrats to everyone!

mjulian

Lingerer
Of coarse the one day i dont read this thread thirty times and wait till i get home everyone gets pro-rec'd. now i have to wait till monday to call. oh well.

Congrats to all those who were selected!!!! I hope I will be joining you soon

flyman3456

Goshawk
Of coarse the one day i dont read this thread thirty times and wait till i get home everyone gets pro-rec'd. now i have to wait till monday to call. oh well.

Congrats to all those who were selected!!!! I hope I will be joining you soon

I'm right there with ya. I stopped constantly checking the forum. I looked at 10 am when I had a chance, resigned to another day of nothing, then come home and what the hell.

Knowing that the results are out is like there is a party going on next door and you hear the music and the people, but you aren't invited. Another weekend of hell!