• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
once again, im telling you, talked to the cats in millington in charge of boards, expect word mid to late february at the earliest. relax and go have a beer.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I saw that your news is appreciated Sir, thank you. Heeeeeyyyy, mebbe we can drown our impatience in the beers we are owed by the 'unders'!

randrx2

I am a little late posting hear. Spoke to my OR today and she said that there were no results yet. Good luck to all.

40/M
INTEL

Active Duty EM1 NUC, 12 yrs

OAR - 65 8/7/8

3.4 BSAST from Thomas Edison State College

Interviews:
Employer
Retired O-4 (served at same command)
Retired O-4 (network with)

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I am a little late posting hear. Spoke to my OR today and she said that there were no results yet. Good luck to all.

40/M
INTEL

Active Duty EM1 NUC, 12 yrs

OAR - 65 8/7/8

3.4 BSAST from Thomas Edison State College

Interviews:
Employer
Retired O-4 (served at same command)
Retired O-4 (network with)

damn EM1! Did you have the answers next to you?? You did an awesome job on the astb!

nugget61

pilot
once again, im telling you, talked to the cats in millington in charge of boards, expect word mid to late february at the earliest. relax and go have a beer.

Well we appreciate the gouge, despite it being bad.
Why did your contact say they're so delayed?

Edit: by bad I mean unfortunate, not incorrect. Sorry if there was confusion.

Gus Gorilla

Thank you for the heads up and input Sir. I still always think about the following. The Recruiters and Operators do this every month. Anwering the phone daily for the results question, likely multiple times per day for at least one week of each month would get old quick. Easier to tell all the applicants that the board isn't for another two weeks isn't it? It would certainly cut down on all the calling. Not to say it isn't important, but like I said, they do this monthly. I couldn't blame anyone for that.

tuke09

Someone posted a Pro-rec for INTEL this morning on Navyocs.com so apparently those results are out; 26 Pro Rec's according the poster. I am waiting to hear back from my OR, feeling somewhat nauseous :icon_wink.

govols

saw that, but its usnavyocs.com if anybody doesnt know the site, hopefully the rest of us will hear something soon,

N9148Q

Contributor
very quite on here yesterday and today. I liked it better whan we atleast had rumors floating around all the time. haha

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
very quite on here yesterday and today. I liked it better whan we atleast had rumors floating around all the time. haha

You want rumors/info.... BOOYAH! Here is the latest and greatest! I just spoke to the fleet processor (less then three hours ago) who informed me I was not seen at a JAN SNA board, but will be seen at the FEB one. His words go hand in hand with what the other lady (and ArkansasFlyBoy) mentioned about the mid FEB bit (which, thank you again). I didn't ask him specifics, but judging by all the info, I am going to ass u me that no JAN board was held and all of us anxious applicants will be seen in FEB (just the AW ones, all others will be seen in OCT, because they aren't as cool).

N9148Q

Contributor
Ya I just got informed I wont be seen for the January boards. Now time to wait till March.

Mbones

N9148Q, Was there a particular reason you weren't going to be seen for the January boards? Or was it more ambiguity and delay...

N9148Q

Contributor
That came straight from my OR. He said someone pulled my packet cause it was missing height, weight stuff etc. It could of been a number of things probably all compounded by the fact it wasnt turned in till DEC 15th the cut off day for JAN. Had issues getting my trascripts and they did not arive until late in the day on DEC 15 so who knows missing stuff and luckily someone caught it or it didnt get handed in on time. Dissapointing ethier way but I will take that over a non-select. So now more waiting.

Mbones

That came straight from my OR. He said someone pulled my packet cause it was missing height, weight stuff etc. It could of been a number of things probably all compounded by the fact it wasnt turned in till DEC 15th the cut off day for JAN. Had issues getting my trascripts and they did not arive until late in the day on DEC 15 so who knows missing stuff and luckily someone caught it or it didnt get handed in on time. Dissapointing ethier way but I will take that over a non-select. So now more waiting.

OK. Thanks for clarifying. Definitely better off getting pulled and waiting more than dealing with a non-select.