• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

visual_scan

I've got a rumor, which is my own positive speculation... the January boards were elected to be skipped because new candidate selection for the fiscal year is beginning this February... not March... and the quotas are high. For AW members, of course.

kitemen

I have a rumor too, I spoke to my or yesterday at a job fair @ the University. My package was sent on the Dec 18 and he said that my package will be looked at this month. It was sent electronically!?! The board is getting high-tech !!

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I have a rumor too, I spoke to my or yesterday at a job fair @ the University. My package was sent on the Dec 18 and he said that my package will be looked at this month. It was sent electronically!?! The board is getting high-tech !!

Yep, with da revision to the instruction, we can do that now or fax docs in as well (getting with the times finally).

govols

just heard from OR, Pro-Rec for SNA and NFO for BDCP. I am pumped and now its a matter of getting everything else done

My OR will be in the office in 30 min, this is the most nerve racking part!!!!!

Congrats to you guys that got the good news!!

Scruff

None
Contributor
Are yall calling or are your OR's calling you?

OH and I literally feel like I'm about to throw up....

jdhvb

i just called my OR and he said the results werent out yet, he went into the computer to check and there was a column for the JAN board, but no pro recs or non selects.... so idk what the deal is.

P3toP8

I called a buddy of mine who is working at the San Diego NRD and he checked OTools and said that the results weren't out either, he thought that some of the systems may be slower than others at getting the results.

mken

Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here yet, but I've been following you all for months now. I just got a call from my recruiter 20 minutes ago. I was picked up for SNA and NFO. I am from St. Louis and here are my stats.

23M
Previous Non-Select Air Force OCS Pilot / Nav
2.94 B.S. Political Science Truman State University - Missouri
7/7/7 - 56 Test Score

LORs - 1 Senator that I worked for.
- 1 LTCommander
- 1 Maj (Ret.)
- 1 Editor of Sporting News

2-time All American Swimming
Self Defense Instructor
Lots of community service

govols

congrats everybody who has been pro-rec'd, out of the Louisville KY region, that sucks that some places don't have results yet, my OR called at 1:15 eastern time