• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 Board Final Selects

Kelsokrippler

Did you have a specific "available after" date on your application?

My recruiter asked how early I could be ready to go when she called about being selected on the board. I let her know I could leave anytime. I preferred the October 6 class but I am just glad to have a definite date now. It will give me plenty of time to be fully prepared.

Saint15

FS SNA November 17, 2013
Hypothetically speaking...if i apply and get a pro-rec, how long do i have to reply for a fs / schedule OCS. What the max time you are given to wait for OCS?

I think it all depends on your own personal situation. I have graduated, had my MEPs and PQ all done before I was pro rec-y for SNA and SNFO. I don't have all the answers but I'd say it's probably a quicker turn around if you're out of school and have all the required medical stuff done and are pro-rec-y. It took almost 6 weeks from my pro-rec to my final select.

Garrett S.

I'm hoping to get my letter soon too, it's still with the processor waiting for signature. I've been cleared by N3M since before the board and they started my clearance a few days after getting selected...

I received my final select letter for SNFO. It sounds like you have by now as well, right? If so, congratulations!

I have not yet. I notified my recruiter and asked him if they sent mine in early. He told me that none of the NA/NFO selects from NRD SD received their FS letters.

If you guys post that you got your FS letter can you also put your NRD station as well?