• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

jipearso

I understand everyones pain! I have been waiting for months like everyone. Call your recruiter. Just found out Pro-Rec SWO!!! this wait has been crazy!!!

jipearso

Supply, SWO
25/M
40 ASTB
3.58 B.S Economics; State University
Prior Serive Airforce; Iraq Veteran, Air Force accommodation Medal
Project Manager for a fortune 500 technology Company
LORs: Retired E-9 Marine, 2 Former Managers, Dean of Economics Department, Proffesor of Economics, Liasion from Big Brothers Big
Extracurriclars: College President of Economics Club, VP of Omicrion Delta Epsilion Economics honor society, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, SGA member, Phi Kappa Phi... and so on. Volunteered for Big Brothers Big Sisters, United Way

SWOHopeful

Supply, SWO
25/M
40 ASTB
3.58 B.S Economics; State University
Prior Serive Airforce; Iraq Veteran, Air Force accommodation Medal
Project Manager for a fortune 500 technology Company
LORs: Retired E-9 Marine, 2 Former Managers, Dean of Economics Department, Proffesor of Economics, Liasion from Big Brothers Big
Extracurriclars: College President of Economics Club, VP of Omicrion Delta Epsilion Economics honor society, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, SGA member, Phi Kappa Phi... and so on. Volunteered for Big Brothers Big Sisters, United Way

Solid extra curricular activity you have there.

I wonder what the selection rate was for this month?

FutureIntelO

July Intel Board

K, just talked to the LCDR in charge of reviewing the Intel board apps and he said he is still reviewing packages to be sent to NPC. So might be a couple more weeks until Intel finds out if we are selected.

houstonhopeful

I've been scouring this site for months now but this will be my first post I've ever made, and damn it feels good. Got the call today from my recruiter and I was pro-rec for SNA/NFO/SWO, and I'll be taking SNA. Just wanna say thanks to all who post on this site, this place is an absolute gold mine for information.

SWOHopeful

I've been scouring this site for months now but this will be my first post I've ever made, and damn it feels good. Got the call today from my recruiter and I was pro-rec for SNA/NFO/SWO, and I'll be taking SNA. Just wanna say thanks to all who post on this site, this place is an absolute gold mine for information.

Stats?

Guppie15

pro-rec SWO
Just got a call from my OR and after a long and grueling process, I got for pro-rec'd SWO. I'm so flippin excited!!!!

Good luck to all you guys still waiting to hear back

houstonhopeful

25/M
ASTB- 6/6/6 50
2.75 GPA in Kinesiology w/ specialization in Exercise Science from Texas A&M
Solid LORs from CEO/President as well as the Assistant Director of Operations from my last job, and one from a retired Navy pilot w/ 30 years experience
PRT-100 pushups, 85 situps, 11:00 1.5 mile (tough running in houston humidity/heat)
Solid extracurriculars and what I felt like was an awesome motivational statement, which maybe it was because my stats arent spectacular as far as GPA and ASTB go.

kpalad02

23/F
50 ASTB 5/5/5 Intel/Supply/SWO
3.17 from Villanova University Double Major in Accounting and Finance
President of Women's Club Lax
In a Sorority, Activities Chair, Chaplan
Habitat For Humanity
7 year Ocean Lifeguard and 3 years as a Captain with certifications in CPR, AED, First Aid
Captain of Varsity Track with All-League Hurdels
Varsity Swimming, Varsity Lax, Varsity Soccer
AP Scholar with Honors
4 Strong LORs one from my current Employeer and one from a former Employeer/former Army Intel

I'm extremely confused. I was told by my recruiter that I was in for the July boards but when I spoke with him today he said that he hadn't received any information on my status yet. Is this normal? He thinks that some parts of the country were told before others.

Congrats to all who have made it so far!

wanna_be_pilot

I've been ghosting on this site for quite some time now. I have to say it feels awesome to be pro-rec SNA. Good luck to all and congrats for those who made it!! FLY NAVY

I just called now, I was so scared! She was going through the list and didn't see my name, but she had my last name as my first name and it turns out I was pro recced SWO and NFO. You do get your first choice (in order you put it in) not your pick, like someone else already confirmed so I'll be going SWO. Despite all the SWO bashing here I'm just happy to serve :)

25/m
ASTB was 7/7/6 // 58
GPA: 3.13 Studio Art Degree
No PRT yet, but I fully intend to slam dunk it!
Needed an eye waiver
6 LORs, 3 from past supervisors, 1 from old tutor, 1 from retired enlisted, 1 from old friend.
I had very few extracurriculars, but I spent 2 weeks on my motivational statement alone, it was very different from the ones in the mega thread, sort of a hit or miss :)

Thanks AirWarriors.com, and especially Wink!