• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

jl08

pilot
I got a call from my recruiter yesterday and I have my final select. I will swear in on Friday.

jl08

pilot
Congrats! but definitely jealous ... May boards seem so long ago :-/

Thanks! I definitely know what you mean, I was only Pro Rec'd in June but I had everything completed prior to that (security clearance, MEPS PRT) so I was pretty frustrated that it took so long. What are you still waiting on?

blarged

ready
Thanks! I definitely know what you mean, I was only Pro Rec'd in June but I had everything completed prior to that (security clearance, MEPS PRT) so I was pretty frustrated that it took so long. What are you still waiting on?

I'm waiting on Security Investigation. My SF86 has been completed for a long time and all was fine until somewhere up the chain decided to add more questions to the forms (there's a thread about it somewhere around here)

Anyway, so they said the form needed additional information, but didn't tell what the information needed was. So it took some time to figure out that they needed my roommate's SSN and more detailed information. Wait another 2 weeks, only to find out that there were other questions that were added that needed updated. So the OR calls to take care of it all over the phone, only to find out that since my SF86 was previously submitted successfully (I think my Investigation was started successfully but then closed because needed that additional information) that the form was locked. One week later my processor is still working with TN to get the online forms unlocked and available for editing.

All the while my BDCP paychecks (naturally) aren't coming ...

I'm a bit frustrated with the lack of communication from those working on my application to my processor/OR.

frealis

I got a call from my recruiter yesterday and I have my final select. I will swear in on Friday.

Congrats!

I'm waiting on Security Investigation. My SF86 has been completed for a long time and all was fine until somewhere up the chain decided to add more questions to the forms (there's a thread about it somewhere around here)

Anyway, so they said the form needed additional information, but didn't tell what the information needed was. So it took some time to figure out that they needed my roommate's SSN and more detailed information. Wait another 2 weeks, only to find out that there were other questions that were added that needed updated. So the OR calls to take care of it all over the phone, only to find out that since my SF86 was previously submitted successfully (I think my Investigation was started successfully but then closed because needed that additional information) that the form was locked. One week later my processor is still working with TN to get the online forms unlocked and available for editing.

All the while my BDCP paychecks (naturally) aren't coming ...

I'm a bit frustrated with the lack of communication from those working on my application to my processor/OR.

I hope that's not what's holding me up. I also had MEPS, PRT done ahead of time, and SF86 submitted. I guess I'll try to login and see what's up.

*EDIT: Yep, I'm locked out too. I guess I should email my recruiter

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
^Ditto on being locked out as well. Got a call today that some questions had changed so I had to drive to the station to correct them on my OR's computer. Wonder how many more times this is gonna happen...bets?

Katymu82

I got my final select for IW today! Which is good news since tomorrow is my last day at work.

Here's my timeline -
Pro-rec June 29
MEPS July 21
PRT Aug 14
Security interview Sept 8
FS Sept 15
OCS Nov 22

I hope to see some June pro-recs in class!

frealis

I got my final select for IW today! Which is good news since tomorrow is my last day at work.

Here's my timeline -
Pro-rec June 29
MEPS July 21
PRT Aug 14
Security interview Sept 8
FS Sept 15
OCS Nov 22

I hope to see some June pro-recs in class!

That's great! I'm hoping for a Nov. class too. I just submitted a bunch of paperwork for various eye exams that I received yesterday.

My JPAS is cleared, and my processor told me that they're specifically looking to clear me at OOM. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm not complaining 'cause she told me that OOM is backed up by about 500 applicants.

Hopefully this is the last hiccup. It's been about a year and a half for me

TwinsFan

Hey guys. I got selected to the June boards too. However, I haven't gone to MEPS yet. They keep asking for me to submit different information for different things for the last 3 months (I just made a post in Doc's Corner about it in detail).

My SF86 stuff has been in the works, but until I get cleared to even go to MEPS it'll be more waiting. Any advice at all? Everytime they ask for different information, its another 3 week wait. Funny thing is is that its always different info. I wish they would ask for it all at once rather than in 3 week increments individually.

frealis

Hey guys. I got selected to the June boards too. However, I haven't gone to MEPS yet. They keep asking for me to submit different information for different things for the last 3 months (I just made a post in Doc's Corner about it in detail).

My SF86 stuff has been in the works, but until I get cleared to even go to MEPS it'll be more waiting. Any advice at all? Everytime they ask for different information, its another 3 week wait. Funny thing is is that its always different info. I wish they would ask for it all at once rather than in 3 week increments individually.

I'm not privy to any insider information on how it all works, but all you can do is what they tell you to do and then wait. If your OR or processor tells you to submit something then deliver it by hand if you can spare the time. From my limited understanding the Navy is backed way, way up with a ton of applicants. Just be pro-active and when they ask for paperwork, go out of your way to help push it through

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Never did come on here and post my date from FS. 08 Nov 2009. I've been taking my training up a notch ever since I found out. Plus memorization has been a priority.

MidWestEwo

None
Well I am rounding a month since I have had everything in after my pro-rec. I hope it doesn't take too much longer! Has anyone been waiting longer than me?