• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Just got a credit alert saying that a credit check has been done from a USOPM Federal Processing Center, so it looks like they have started my background check perhaps?

Srp7286

yea so i keep getting calls from my OR which I of course call back, and never get a call back to get my MEPS done.

Anyone having this problem?

Just want to get all my stuff together swear in, graduate in december, and move on with my life.

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Anymore final selects out there yet? I think we've had one on here so far, but the rest of us should start trickling in, in the next couple of weeks.

I've heard a few people say they do final selects on the 7th of each month, but I've seen others receive it late, late in the month. Anyone have any info on what happens or better idea from what they've seen as to when they process final selects.

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
I'm still waiting to go to MEPS (this wed), then I have to wait for my PRK waiver, THEN I may hear back. I'm guessing it'll be a month or longer before I hear anything....ugh:eek:

Grumman10

ENS USN
well, I went to meps 2 1/2 weeks ago and just got a call that I need an orthopedic consultation for my knee. I had an ACL reconstruction in 2002 and apparently my documents that say "Mr. Smith is cleared for OCS and military service" by MY orthopedic surgeon isnt good enough. Have to go back in (4 hours round trip) for a 15 minute check up. No final select for me for atleast another 1 1/2 months. GAHHH!!!

yeah i'm waiting on an eye waiver for my prk surgery that i had over a year ago. hopefully that will come through soon - come on final select!

anyone get final select without having done the PRT? since a prt is needed within 30 days of OCS, my recruiter is holding it off until I get the final select letter ....

Katymu82

anyone get final select without having done the PRT? since a prt is needed within 30 days of OCS, my recruiter is holding it off until I get the final select letter ....

Can you get a final select without the PRT? It's the last thing I have left, and I travel a lot for work and am having a hard time fitting it in. My OR had said I would need it to get my letter, and probably have to turn around and do it again within a couple of weeks for the "within 30 days to OCS" window.

blarged

ready
Can you get a final select without the PRT? It's the last thing I have left, and I travel a lot for work and am having a hard time fitting it in. My OR had said I would need it to get my letter, and probably have to turn around and do it again within a couple of weeks for the "within 30 days to OCS" window.

PRT Scores are required for Final Select.

It really shouldn't take that long to do the PRT.

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
I was supposed to do my PRT last Friday but the other two candidates scheduled backed out and my OR cancelled it...and now after saying we'll do it this Friday he hasn't replied back all week up to an hour ago to confirm tomorrow morning. Annoying...

That's all I have left as well...I had to do a full eye exam to prove I had depth perception (MEPS wrote FAIL even though they told me I passed). I also had to go in twice a day for three days to have my blood pressure measured, as it was really high at MEPS. Both of those should be cleared and the PRT is the only thing holding me up.

Let us know when you do get your Final Selects, especially the details on how quick it was, what you had submitted before and after pro-req, and if you're Direct Commission or BDCP, etc.