• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
On a positive note, there is no need to create a new thread for the aviation rolling board because we all have our fingers crossed for the next one to be held in August or sooner. ha

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
On a positive note, there is no need to create a new thread for the aviation rolling board because we all have our fingers crossed for the next one to be held in August or sooner. ha
That is literally the best thing I've read all day! I'll cheers to that. And forgive my ignorance haha apparently there is a way to change the thread titles.... and I want to fly 18s.. Lmao.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete

I am thinking that more applications come through during the summer months due to graduations. I could be wrong. But if the next board is in mid-August, that would be perfect. Otherwise I will have to do what the Navy has taught me best.... Hurry up and wait!!

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
See that was me last time around. My last status update I got was "At PM Desk" about two weeks beforehand and couldn't get any more info. So I assumed (yes yes, I know what they say about assumptions) that it made it... NOOOPE. Finally got in touch with my processor the week after "At PM" (lots of expletives were uttered). But I digress.

Think positive thoughts, enjoy the beverages. Oh and on that note, if anyone is within about a 3-4 hours drive of Louisville, KY we should try to meet up.
Lexington, KY here.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I'm almost starting to wonder if it should just be rolled into a massive rolling board thread. Similar to the FIN-SEL purgatory thread. Because there are so many people that join in and get pushed to the next board. For example how I joined in the last thread and got pushed to this one. And some people are on what, their third board attempt?