• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Pilot/NFO boards meet every 90-120 days. Being that the last board was on May 20ish (forgot the exact date), Id expect another board mid to late July.

Also, because these boards are rolling, board dates aren't determined until a week or so prior to convening.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Some good news and some bad news:
I retook my ASTB today and my OAR went down and my other scores went up.

Old Scores: 5/5/4/51

New score: 5/6/6/44

I feel like the math really got me this time around. I'm more excited because I now at least have a qualifying score to apply for NFO.

I'm hoping the other qualities that my application brings to the table will outweigh my OAR score.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
FWIW my processor said something to the effect of a few weeks out. I texted with her on the first of June when my kit went ORDPRO. So... Everyone getting excited again?

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Should we hear something from NRD when our kit is Pro board or is it possible that we will not hear anything until the board convenes? I've been checking in about 1x every 2 weeks however, as the board date approaches I feel like I should hear something.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
As far as the timing goes, your kit need to be ORDPRO (Pro-Board) before the board convenes. The last board met on 06May2014 and people started seeing their kits go ORDPRO around the second week of April. If you go back to the SNA/SNFO thread for last round you will be able to compare timelines. From all the little bits I've pieced together I missed the kit accept date for the last round by about a week and a half. There haven't been a lot of active responses on here in regard to kit status. From the time your kit goes ORDPRO you won't heard anything until the results are released. @National OPO might check in here and let us know if the board has met. Then comes the even worse agony knowing your kit has been reviewed but no idea as to the outcome. In the thread from the last board you can also see the lovely amounts of agony (and I'll admit my freaking out) over the results of the board.

I'll start the chain, current kit status ORDPRO (Pro-Board) 02Jun2014.