• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
NOPO has put out numerous times that boards will meet between 90-120 days. So assuming the last boards met in Mid/Late May and add at least 90 days to that it puts you in Mid/Late July. Board dates aren't planned until a week or so prior to convening.

nrodda90

SWOtivated
NOPO has put out numerous times that boards will meet between 90-120 days. So assuming the last boards met in Mid/Late May and add at least 90 days to that it puts you in Mid/Late July. Board dates aren't planned until a week or so prior to convening.
So if my recruiter told me June 24 should I not believe him? I thought rolling boards didn't have set dates.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Here we go again.. haha
Haha yeah here we go again is right. I completely refuse to let myself get excited until I see @National OPO post here.

So if my recruiter told me June 24 should I not believe him? I thought rolling boards didn't have set dates.
That is correct they don't have set dates but barring extenuating circumstances, or him having a hotline to the board members, I'd likely say he is incorrect. It is simply too soon. The earliest the rolling board should meet was mentioned by @RUFiO181 above, quoted below.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
With the Air Force canceling all pilot slots for FY15 bet the Navy gets a huge jump in applicants
Not sure who your source is but the Air Force has not cancelled FY15 billets. They are holding a rated board for pilot/NaV/RPA/ABM In August.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Still.. Navy is the way to go! Coming from someone who has been in the Air Force for 8 years.... I foresee some major changes in the near future.. they were giving 250K to second term folks because they cannot retain. *pilots that is.

nrodda90

SWOtivated
Not sure who your source is but the Air Force has not cancelled FY15 billets. They are holding a rated board for pilot/NaV/RPA/ABM In August.
Got a text from the OR I had with the Air Force saying they had zero slots for pilots due to an excess of academy and ROTC graduates.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread is a font of speculation, conjecture, & misinformation... you can believe, or not believe whatever you want, but beware of any info prefaced with "I heard that....", "My Recruiter/Processor told me.....", and when you see "My sources tell me....", that's the epitome of bum dope, head for the apocalypse bunker!:eek:

Listen to NOPO and AW Pros such as Rufio, NavyRecOff, etc., for the latest informed info, and sometimes even that is subject to change.;)
BzB

nrodda90

SWOtivated
This thread is a font of speculation, conjecture, & misinformation... you can believe, or not believe whatever you want, but beware of any info prefaced with "I heard that....", "My Recruiter/Processor told me.....", and when you see "My sources tell me....", that's the epitome of bum dope, head for the apocalypse bunker!:eek:

Listen to NOPO and AW Pros such as Rufio, NavyRecOff, etc., for the latest informed info, and sometimes even that is subject to change.;)
BzB
This is true...Just wanting to share information I'm receiving, my division officer just relayed that a board will be happening this month...however we all know how reliable timetables are in these application processes