• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I wonder how I'll be able to check the status of my application after I submit. I know that we (fleet applicants) get an email reply saying that our app has been received but I'm not sure how to follow up after that. I'm all ears if anyone knows how it works.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Unfortunately I can't be much help from the currently enlisted side. I know there were several people who were active duty in the last thread that applied, maybe PMing them would be able to produce some more info.

Mark Spanel

ok how are people checking the status of their kit? do you just talk to your OR or is there another way? because its next to impossible for me to get in contact with my OR

varlogkern

ok how are people checking the status of their kit? do you just talk to your OR or is there another way? because its next to impossible for me to get in contact with my OR
To my knowledge there is no external system for checking kit status. The only way to get that information is to get it through your recruiter or your processor. Different ORs and NRDs have different response times on getting information out. If you don't hear back call every three or so days until you finally find out something.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
So..If we cannot get in touch with NRD can another recruiter inquire about the status? I am going to try to make contact again throughout the week however, I wanted to make sure my kit is ORD PRO before I go on leave over 4 July wknd. I suppose no news is good news.

varlogkern

@Chris_Clark
To my knowledge another recruiter can check your status in CRIMIS but I don't think they are supposed to. Only your OR and processor should access it. That said your processor might be able to help. Do you have a date when you kit was confirmed received by NRD?

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
I figured that much... which is why I haven't done anything besides call my recruiter/ processor. I'm just looking for piece of mind knowing that my kit is ORD pro. I haven't received a date of receipt from the pm All I know is that my kit was sent Opinion ?

varlogkern

I figured that much... which is why I haven't done anything besides call my recruiter/ processor. I'm just looking for piece of mind knowing that my kit is ORD pro. I haven't received a date of receipt from the pm All I know is that my kit was sent Opinion ?
I have just seen a few people going ORDPRO here, we haven't built the following the other group had... yet. SO based on that alone I'd say the few of us that are ORDPRO were some of the very first to make the 100 cut into the next board selection. I missed the last round board cutoff by about a week or so.

This is off the cuff from a rookie, and I want corrected if this is wrong, but your kit need to switch from "At PM" to ORDPRO at least two weeks or so before the board meets. If you are still "At PM" the week before then likely you will make the next one. My sig has dates to give you and idea of what a timeline looks like. When did you submit your kit?

Err wait, are you active duty right now?

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Yep.. ADAF. I'm going to inquire again in the morning just to make sure. Last I knew was 3 June when my package was fully submitted to the command with no errors.

nrodda90

SWOtivated
Been wanting to tell everyone this for about two weeks now, finally got my account up. My processor contacted a week or so ago saying next SNA/NFO board convenes today, June 24 with hopeful results out around July 7. I live in Tennessee btw.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Just got told next board is 15 July.

Btw...The board has raised their standards..so good luck to all that are applying.

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
Been wanting to tell everyone this for about two weeks now, finally got my account up. My processor contacted a week or so ago saying next SNA/NFO board convenes today, June 24 with hopeful results out around July 7. I live in Tennessee btw.
smh.gif

exNavyOffRec

Just got told next board is 15 July.

Btw...The board has raised their standards..so good luck to all that are applying.

The standards being raised has been used before, I have seen OR's say that to blow off candidates or make candidates think they have a better shot due to fewer people, I am sure if the standards are going up NOPO will put out more info.