• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's see your guns!

Old NFO

None
I saw a M1911 Colt in a pawn shop not too long ago going for ~$250. What a nice gun and in such great condition.
$%^*- The PARTS even if it is junk are worth more than that! Somebody, please go rescue this gun and give it a good home! :D

GulfBreezeGuy

Homegrown SNA
I've got a Walther P99 QA in .40 caliber, and a Ruger 77/17 with a match barrel, Harris bipod, and 8-32 power scope on it. They're fun. I can post pictures if anybody wants to see them.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Welcome to the forum GBG. Yes by all means post the pictures of your guns...that is the reason I started this thread. :)

Fixer2Flyer

Use to fix it...Now I'm going to fly it
My collection is still growing, but you can't complain about these beauties!

.270 Bolt action Savage
7.62x54r Russian M44 Mosin-Nagant
7.62x39 Yugoslavian SKS w/ Grenade Launcher
7.62x39 Romanian WASR AK-47
5.56 DPMS AR-15 M4
Remington 870 12 gauge
PT 24/7 Pro 9mm Taurus 17 rd Magazine

Still planning on getting the new Beretta PX4 in a 40. Any one have an comments on it?

Attachments

• American Savage 270.jpg
    American Savage 270.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Russian M44.jpg
    Russian M44.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Yugoslavian SKS.jpg
    Yugoslavian SKS.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Romanian WASR AK-47.jpg
    Romanian WASR AK-47.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 55
  • American DPMS AR-15 M4.jpg
    American DPMS AR-15 M4.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 67
  • American Remington 870.jpg
    American Remington 870.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Brazil Tuarus PT 247 Pro.jpg
    Brazil Tuarus PT 247 Pro.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 60

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Haha. What do they mean guns kill? Guns bring out the love.
bigGuns-Dont-kill-people-abortion-clinics-do.jpg

And Dane Cook: He slays me...

Fixer2Flyer

Use to fix it...Now I'm going to fly it
Does anyone know the requirements for weapons at NSA Pensicola? I know some bases require you to just notify them about what you have, but others want you to put them in the armory. When I was stationed in Guam with HC-5 the Air Force required you to put them in the armory and that was a pain everytime you wanted to shoot. I don't like being seperated from mine, so I am wondering if I am going to have to look for a house instead of base housing. :confused:

Old NFO

None
I reccomend living in town.. I had to keep them in the armory when I was in the BOQ there.
Same here- I had an AEC that was living off base, so I kept mine at his house. It's a PITA to do the turn-in and recovery from the Armory in P'cola.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
My collection is still growing, but you can't complain about these beauties!

.270 Bolt action Savage
7.62x54r Russian M44 Mosin-Nagant
7.62x39 Yugoslavian SKS w/ Grenade Launcher
7.62x39 Romanian WASR AK-47
5.56 DPMS AR-15 M4
Remington 870 12 gauge
PT 24/7 Pro 9mm Taurus 17 rd Magazine

Still planning on getting the new Beretta PX4 in a 40. Any one have an comments on it?

How do you like that Savage? I have an older M-110 in .30/06 and a somewhat newer bull barrel single shot .220 Swift. Both were very, surprisingly, accurate out of the box.