• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Low Harrier

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
phrogpilot73 said:
I don't know about the rest of the Airwarriors crew, but I'd be interested in seeing it. Check this link out:

http://dcpproductions.com/8mmfilmtransfer.htm
Thanks ... I'll check it out and see if they can help me.

The flight included palm trees passing "overhead" :) as the beach was crossed, a Caballo foolishly attempting to escape while sprinting across some rice paddies :), and more than a couple of Joe's going over the side :) as their Banca boat(s) disappear beneath the nose of the aircraft.

Oh, yeah ... and being shot at by a Brit destroyer (scheduled) off western Luzon using practice "frag" AAA rounds. Boom, boom, boom ... lots of airburst puffs. Looked like a war movie .... :)

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
You can "feel" it .... :)

of course the goal is to not "feel" it too much!

let me tell you about some low levels in a P-3! There I was, short final....

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
PropStop said:
let me tell you about some low levels in a P-3! There I was, short final....
What, sitting on the radar cabinet and watching the PPC show you how it was done? :D

j/k Got a chuckle out of your post. As with all posts on here from the Jet and Helo guys, there really ain't much to ad from the P3 perspective, I mean, who the fvck wants to hear "There I was 8 hours into a 13 hour flight doing racetracks 1000 miles from nowhere, <insert bland statement> .... the ******* IP kept asking me the position of the backup valve ..... the greasy spoon special was making itself "known" and I was wondering if I was going to break the seal .... blah blah blah" RIVETING I TELL YOU, RIVETING!! um, not....

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
A4sForever said:
I didn't ... I was too busy flying. My B/N did. You never can trust them ..... :D

He also took a couple of 8mm films during ALPHA Strikes ... edge of the envelope flying, formation roll-in's, flying low--really low, SAM trails through the formation, A-7 shot down, CAT's and TRAPS. Lot's of stupid, rule bending there, too. You probably wouldn't like it.

Grumman liked it, however, and bought it to use as a motivational film. I guess it depends upon who's busting who's rules .... ???

Who could know .... :)

A4s - did you know a peer A-6 driver last name Spencer, firstname probably Charles or Charlie?