• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

AnonymousGuy

None
I talked to mine this morning, said that they are hearing that they may be pushed back to next month... Although he told me to come in because we need to dot i's and cross t's... strange because i thought it had to be submitted by the 5th of this month... meaning if its been sent in how can we edit it? guess ill find out Thursday morning at nine.

Hold on a second...you heard that the aviation SNA/NFO boards were pushed back to NEXT MONTH? April???

WHAT!?

marmy9876

The March boards happened...I think his got pushed back b/c of the date it was turned in. Everyone else had to turn it in by the 25th, meaning if you turned it in on the 5th it would be way too late, right?

pugsley

I was told that the March SNA and SWO boards were taking place. My OR wasn't sure about the Supply board though.

marmy9876

You don't by chance own a gun?

I might be afraid of you. Trigger happy.

HAHA. Maybe we should just start a rumor that the Navy cancelled all OCS classes until next year, so we've all been bumped to the JAN 2011 boards. Just 10 more months of waiting!!! Half of the people on this forum would have an aneurysm, the rest would go insane. We'll hear in the next few days I'm sure. I'm as anxious as anyone. As soon as someone hears post on the forum so the rest of us can call our OR every 8 seconds until we get an answer.

TarnishedJack

We could always get some johnboats and rent some cessnas, start a "March 2010 Boards" Navy. Then who ever has to re-apply can add the experience to their package. Think the board would be amused?

nate_j52

The March boards happened...I think his got pushed back b/c of the date it was turned in. Everyone else had to turn it in by the 25th, meaning if you turned it in on the 5th it would be way too late, right?

If thats the case im gonna flip my lid, because i had everything done by the 25th, and if i didnt i would have had knowing that was the deadline for the march boards