• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

N9148Q

Contributor
You guys need to just chill out and wait a few days to see what happens in the March boards then worry. Everything right now is wild speculation as to what might happen. Start drinking it helps pass time.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
Doesnt that effect the march boards??? that if we get pushed to the next board date??

No it does not. If you get rolled from the March board, you have rolled. The rest of the board will carry on business as usual without you. At one point rumors are funny (lord knows I've laughed over the last several boards I was suppose to be in) but at another point they become annoying. The results should be filtering down within the next 7 business days, so for those who are having a hard time, get a hobby. Beer is great, so is tail for those who are single. Get some.

marmy9876

I guess it's time to crown the overs as the winners of the bet. Thought you had a good chance rmalama. Anyone wanna double up and pick a new date for over/under?

NAVYBM2

Contributor
FRIDAY?
My buddy was in the January board and they did not tell him he was picked up until Feb. 9th. So, I am thinking 2 more weeks until we hear something from them.

mbraesicke

Ranger
Well, to be fair, their boards weren't held until the last week of January. At least that's what I got from their board discussions AND my recruiter. So they were still within about 7 days of holding the boards and finding out the results. I also rifled through several past board's threads, it seemed that from the time people started confirming the boards were being held to the time they got their results was in about 7 business days. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though.

marmy9876

FRIDAY?
My buddy was in the January board and they did not tell him he was picked up until Feb. 9th. So, I am thinking 2 more weeks until we hear something from them.

The January boards met the 25th.....the March boards on 15/16. So hopefully it will be no later than next WED, like perhaps, tomorrow.

N9148Q

Contributor
Dont wait to claim beer just start now and or keep drinking and results will be here soon enough. If this is your first board and you are getting all up tight about waiting you are in for a interesting ride.

Now lets get to business who do I send my beer list to???? My fridge is in need of a refill. :(

mbraesicke

Ranger
I talked to my recruiter last week and she said the boards were being held right then as we spoke. She said Mon-Wed of last week were the days the board met. I think others have heard the same from their recruiter, has anyone heard the same as warface? Some crap rumor like this would come up in the final stretch, just to keep us all on our toes and 1 recruiter phone call/email away from an aneurysm.

marmy9876

I know the SWO boards happened for a FACT...no question. Can't divulge my source, but assume it's someone who is actively above O-7 who called me last week saying "the board finished up a few hours ago, results are being sent up the chain now. You should hear next week." This person is never wrong, and is obviously way over our recruiters' heads.

N9148Q

Contributor
I would say its pretty clear some or the recruiters have a sick sense of humor when it comes to spreading bad info. Anyone who has been through a few of these boards knows that. Like someone else said its funny at times and others not so much. Its to be expected and seriously if you cant somewhat weed out some of the crap they dish out and handle waiting what are you gonna do once you get in and its just more of the same.