• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Latest info from the Fleet OCS Processor, no results today and no speculative date for release. Possibly others have received better information.

LadyT

Latest info from the Fleet OCS Processor, no results today and no speculative date for release. Possibly others have received better information.
So I spoke with my person and no results today. She said it may be another 2 or 3 weeks :(.

I am giving up on trying to figure out the INTEL board.

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
Hey guys, new here so I don't know if this is old news, but my recruiter gave me a date for the Intel Board.

May 7th

Take this with a grain of salt of course.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Inside the mind of Recruiters and OCS Processors:
"If I tell them next Friday, they'll post it on Air Warriors, and no one will call for about that board for a week! Then, I'll just tell them the same thing again!"

This is also their favorite movie.
61-1S5gYgUL._SY300_.jpg

spideyflygirl90

Okay, so I confess, I follow this thread even though I wasn't signed up for the forum.

But I just wanted to say thanks for the motivation/reassurance.

I'm waiting for the IDC boards results just like the rest of you and while it doesn't make waiting any easier, it does ease some of my worrying to know we are all in the same boat - anxiously awaiting results.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Depends on what you'd consider "normal"? If we're comparing this wait to the one for the previous board, then this one is just halfway there.

spideyflygirl90

Half way?! Dang. Everyone at my NRD says results usually come back around week 4 or 5.

All my active duty friends have said usually about a month.

But it's all hearsay so....