• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

More trouble at the Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing a little research into your profile, I found some very interesting info... "Retired dollar 18 & CV580 FE" means that as far as I can tell, you were enlisted in the Air Force or Navy. Then you come here and get on your high horse and dictate how future Naval Officers should conduct themselves?

Then you proclaim this loudly and proudly to a bunch of current and former Naval Officers, some of whom who have graduated from the Naval Academy. You're an idiot plain and simple, and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Let's dissect your argument. Call cops or SP (which doesn't exist), because they have more training. Cops yes, but if it's SP - they have training in how to wear an armband, and that's about it. I've been shore patrol in Italy and wasn't given any special training. More evidence that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So if they call the cops and run away, they don't show any moral courage. Let those fuckers rot in an Italian jail, as long as I get back to the ship in time. That's what you want. More evidence that you'd make a shitty officer in the Naval Service. Thank god you never did, because I'm sure that at least one or two fine Americans would be stuck in a Turkish prison because you weren't Superman.

Fuck the chain of command, if they identify themselves as senior to me - it's OK, I'm drunk!! Again, this is what you're arguing.

Sugar Britches is a compliment - If you really believe this, and are working in any kind of professional environment you probably won't for long... Because it's sexual harassment, plain and simple.

Finally - you know so much about the Naval Academy because you grew up in Anne Arundel County, and how "elite" it used to be, but it's clearly not now... Sounds to me like you're bitter....

Sounds to me like the Naval Academy turned you down, and now you're pissed at us. I'm with HH-60H - take it somewhere else.

Fuck you? Goddamn you sawed off little runt you really got me there! What's next, you can yell louder than me? :D Who's on a high horse, it's OPINION asshole, OPINION. BOTH these two soon to be officers better learn something about the real fucking world and fast. They had no clue about drunks and their behavior, our one Caped Crusader was lucky they ALL didn't turn on him and Sugar Britches should feel good that all she lost was a phone.

OK, shoot me SP doesn't exist in Annapolis, does the Navy have any LEO presence or do they call Gort? What did they create the MAA rating for? They DO have training. Who said anything about running? Moving away and observing might be they the wiser move. Running may be you without an entourage but I can't say for certain. You brought it up not me, sounds like compensation. Goddamn, Turkish prison??? You have some strange fantasies Pal. I said CALL the cops, it's their job not two idiot kids on liberty that "think" they're invincible.

Chain of command didn't mean shit to the asshole that was fighting, did it? Where did I say fuck it? Again, reality, drunks don't recognize the COC, I did, you apparently do. Drunks don't, you fucking pompous asswipe.

Annapolis, bitter????? WTF should I be? :confused: I never claimed to have gone there other than to play rugby against them. We lost, good games, they threw a boring assed party at a local KofC hall afterwards. Spoke to a young fellow about knowing the best wrestler they ever had. No pussy in attendance, our parties were much better. No reason to be bitter. ;)

Sorry, it doesn't seem to be what it once was. Let's see what next weeks scandal will be. For the sake of the service I hope they get their act together. Obviously somethings broke, hope it gets fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.