• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I'll pile on too!

myspace.com/ciccogrande, btw.

Let me also say, that all this comes off the public domain when I deploy.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
MySpace is seen as a tool for high-schoolers. Use of it connotates immaturity (not saying that it is right or wrong, but the court of public opinion can be a bitch).

Also, As an officer, you would want to avoid anything that might undermine your authority. The TMI that ends up on MySpace pages can do irreparable damage.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Also, As an officer, you would want to avoid anything that might undermine your authority. The TMI that ends up on MySpace pages can do irreparable damage.

Not going to argue...but I provide TMI for those that look for TMI...I have no skeletons and am proud of a lot of the "reconnections" that I've had via MySpace and Facebook...both personal AND professional. Agree to disagree.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Too Much Information

Using acronyms such as "TMI" can be seen as highschool-ish. :icon_wink

Just set your profile to "private" and you're golden. All the person can see is a thumbnail with you name, age and location. Until you add them they can't see anything and/or use jack shit against you.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
I didn't find anything answering this directly by searching. Do recruiters normally look at applicant's/candidate's Myspace profiles?

Yes, they most certainly can check out your MySpace, or anything else you decide to put into the public domain. They are well within their right to do that.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
dont use your standard email. We created one that is no longer used and was not intended to be used. It no longer works. For your data like your name and such, put what ever you want when you create an account. Your screen name can be whatever too. You can enter in my name and email and it will not pop on the search function. You can probably still find us, but you would have to dig for it. After that, set it on private so if your are found, nothing is seen anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.