• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

BleedGreen

pilot
I turned the last item in for my packet this morning. Hopefully I' ll be board ready next week with the rest of you guy and gals on here. Good luck to everyone on these "rolling boards".

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Websan, somehow post #224 is a duplicate of #223... please delete, I am unable.:oops:
Thanks, BzB

BleedGreen

pilot
Gotta stay positive! The July board isn't scheduled until the 15th so they could be holding it later in the month. We still have 18 days of April left...

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
45 OAR 6 PFAR/5 FOFAR/4 AQR. I know, before everyone jumps down my throat...these are crazy low scores, and I do get the fact I can retest, but my OR tells me I should apply with these numbers to AT LEAST TRY - moral of my story, trying. Apparently there was somebody with lower scores than I who got picked up as an SNA these last boards...

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Ya I got a 5/6/6 49 my first attempt and OR said not to retake cause of the March boards, but they weren't good enough for me personally so I retook to get a 7/7/6 61.

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Ya I got a 5/6/6 49 my first attempt and OR said not to retake cause of the March boards, but they weren't good enough for me personally so I retook to get a 7/7/6 61.

Nice!!! Congrats man!! And congrats to you Vandy. I'm trying hard not to get too discouraged because of the scores, because I feel like I'm competing against a bunch of smart rocket scientists lol. But hey, I figured I have a fair shot, why not just roll the dice and at least try? If I don't make it, hey, oh well, I'll just retest and try again.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Thanks. It would be nice to get the clear. I am just wondering if they haven't had a rolling board because not enough applicants. I know they still have a qoute to fill for FY13 of 52 pilots and 3 NFO's.