• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Never lost....

Screw The Pooch

A4s, you're now admitting that you're a bullsh1tter. OK.

The "we" I was referring to was the 4 of us, including your fellow countryman (and remember it was his suggestion to come on here, I can only assume because he thought you would have the same sense of humour as him). The "joke" was the banter we'd been having in the pub.

I personally didn't post the Mirage story. I can see how a sensitive person, such as yourself, would be offended by it. But remember we ALL lost somebody we knew down there.

Without a doubt - all better men than yourself
I don't know about you
Makes perfect sense!

Web-san: You're looking at him...and he was/is very, very good...
...you can't bullsh1t the Bullsh1tter. Don't even try...
Hmmm!

...as it's all based on a lie...
Quite simply wrong.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
STP, Tread carefully with A4s, he is on equal footing with God on this forum. Also, he could beat the stew out of you with his cane should he so desire.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
For what it's worth, I've been in contact with STP via PM and am convinced that not only is he a bonafide Harrier Pilot, but also a good guy that got misunderstood. Let's not have a sense of humor failure here.

I hold A4s in as high regard as anybody on this site as well. I think that a great deal of the angst on this thread resulted from the lack of subtle jokes and sarcasm that just doesn't come through on the internet.

STP, welcome aboard Mate.

JIMMY

Oregon women are hot...and friendly...with the exception of Eugene. I think you were sheltered...;)

lol, ive been to Oregon before, but just Eugene and Medford. So i guess that explains it. all i saw was a sh!t load of trees and old people. ull have to tell me the happenin places up there sometime.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
lol, ive been to Oregon before, but just Eugene and Medford. So i guess that explains it. all i saw was a sh!t load of trees and old people. ull have to tell me the happenin places up there sometime.

PM myself or Brett if you are planning on going back and Ill be happy to fill you in.