• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Navy PT Gear

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, because there's no way he could have a waiver for his shoulder and is still trying his best to participate. Food for thought.

(As current Command Fitness Leader, I have a few guys who are in this situation.)

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, because there's no way he could have a waiver for his shoulder and is still trying his best to participate. Food for thought.

One of my Sailors is an amputee (leg from just above knee, down) and can't wait to particpate in the October PFA. He is going to utterly humiliate those in the command that can't run 1.5 miles faster than a 1-legged man.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
One of my Sailors is an amputee (leg from just above knee, down) and can't wait to particpate in the October PFA. He is going to utterly humiliate those in the command that can't run 1.5 miles faster than a 1-legged man.

What about getting in a butt-kicking contest?;)

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What about getting in a butt-kicking contest?;)

That's just wrong. He actually hits them with his cane.

Side story: A new checkin comes to the squadron with a bad ankle (or knee or something). He sees my AME1 (amputee) with a cane and says "I bet my injury is worse than yours." Everyone in the shop just dropped a jaw at that.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I might have it in my Outlook. Standby.

Edit: Nope, sorry. That was the AT/FP spoof that was still floating around in the inbox.