• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next SECNAV - A Naval Aviator?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
His picture from the past SWO days:
LtjgMabus.jpg

Maybe he'll bring the beard back as a Navy Tradition!

-ea6bflyr ;)

Looks more like ....

geico_caveman.jpg

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come on HeyJoe, You know you have some old school photos of you sporting the Navy Beard. I was too young to grow facial hair when we could grow facial hair. Hell, I still have a tough time growing a decent mustache:

scaled.php

-ea6bflyr ;)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come on HeyJoe, You know you have some old school photos of you sporting the Navy Beard. I was too young to grow facial hair when we could grow facial hair. Hell, I still have a tough time growing a decent mustache:

-ea6bflyr ;)

Actually, by the time I began the adventure, only folks with beards were those with medical chits. I always sported a moustache though.

28b9a2c008a0cd3a47b4c010.M.jpg

Max Dugan photo

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice. Your photo doesn't seem complete without your trusty camera. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice dice! :D

I started carrying them in my camera bag to tease the Tu-95 Bear D aircrews, but noticed the troops on the flightdeck got a big kick out of them as well so it was part of my preflight to mount them on the rearview mirror.

I carried over the tradition into my current rides at work...

Avelex.jpg

HJ Photo

stalk

Lobster's Pop
pilot
^^^^^
HJ...You've been doing this NFO thing too long. The guy that drives just gets the steering wheel and you get to play with the new toys. :D

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
^^^^^
HJ...You've been doing this NFO thing too long. The guy that drives just gets the steering wheel and you get to play with the new toys. :D

You should see the backseats....just like a Prowler, plenty of toys for everyone!