• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I sent my package in for BDCP (Intel) two weeks ago. This waiting is really going to suck. Can someone explain to me how the board actually works? Real anxious about all this. Thanks for the help ahead of time.

If you even get boarded, they either accept you or they dont. Most results have been out the next day, at least lately they have. The real fun part is the final select. It could be either 2 weeks or (as of now almost 2 months in my case) longer.

Avalon

most people don't get boarded when they think...a lot of the time something isn't complete, or someone forgot to tell you something, or they lose something of yours, or it didn't get there in time, etc...

For us, (my husband is applying)...we've thought that his app would be up for EVERY board since july...and it STILL hasn't been reviewed.

We are pretty sure (haha, as we have been in the previous months)...but MORE sure this time, that he is up for the November boards..

"good luck" :)

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I had submitted for the january board and it got lost.

egolnick

I just got off the phone with my OSO and he said that my package was in front of two boards right now. He said that the boards didn't convene until the 15th of this month, what the hell is my package doing there already and is this a good or bad thing?

Goob83

None
The at board list for PILOT NFO SWO AND CEC is posted for recruiters to see if their applicants will make it to this boad next week

annaisdivine

The at board list for PILOT NFO SWO AND CEC is posted for recruiters to see if their applicants will make it to this boad next week

Thanks, Goob!
Not sure what this means for Supply and Intel. I'm curious if I'm in for SWO and Supply because I'm a year not young enough so my recruiter said he'd submit anyway and see if the Program Manager will sign off. If not, all of my eggs go in one basket.

red_ryder

None
NO december boards?! Damnnnn, does this mean I have to wait til nigh early february to find out?

Lanisem

wnna jam.
I'm waiting on one more LOR... I know there's a week left until they actually HAVE the boards.. would it be possible for me to send my package "express"??? Like is there a next day or 2-3 days rush service that UPS or Fed-Ex might have?

red_ryder

None
I'm not 100%, but *I* was told that you have to submit by the 1st of the month in order to get in for that month's boards. So now you have to wait for December 1st or November 30th as a deadline for the december boards...except now I'm hearin, and this makes sense, that there will be none due to the holidays. I'm dreading that the next boards will be january, in which case you won't find out til at least early february.

egolnick

You have to submit the your package at least 14 days prior to the date of the board. At least thats what I was told by the recruiter. I am also waiting for another LOR but my recruiter said for me to just submit my package and they can attach the letter to the system (forgot the name of the computer system they use). if you have more than three letters, submit you package ASAP!