• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

bsubdevils

Ya Avalon, they did sit, got a call from my recruiter (it was unrelated to the board) and he said we will hear by the end of next week.

Hang in there everyone!

girard55

Ya Avalon, they did sit, got a call from my recruiter (it was unrelated to the board) and he said we will hear by the end of next week.

Hang in there everyone!

This is a question I should ask my recruiter, but: By the end of next week? Is there still a chance that some accepted in the November boards will be at OCS Dec. 1?

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
I would have to say no. If you are selected you still to have the background check done and medical completed and submitted to the processor for review before you are assigned a date. I think the quickest I've seen it done on here was 3-4 week turnaround after selection.

girard55

I would have to say no. If you are selected you still to have the background check done and medical completed and submitted to the processor for review before you are assigned a date. I think the quickest I've seen it done on here was 3-4 week turnaround after selection.

Thanks Mr. Blonde

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I talked to the processor this morning. He said the aviation board was rescheduled for Monday 19Nov due to the director not being available.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Well that figures...:banghead_

Goosfraba, goosfraba, goosfraba...
2003_anger_management_005.jpg

redbeard1682

I'm thinking aviation will find out by the week of the 26th and not sooner. If the director was out this week it will be more likely that someone else vital to this board will be out next week for thanksgiving. But I still might be surprised...hopefully with good news. Till then, it's back to the holding pattern :p

egolnick

I have a quick question. After you get pro-rec, how long does it tke to go onto the second board? and is it a normal thing to not get selected if you were pro rec'd?

badger16

None
I talked to the processor this morning. He said the aviation board was rescheduled for Monday 19Nov due to the director not being available.

well that is just awesome...its giong to be a LONG weekend. Thank god I have football...and beer. Cheers to everyone that is playing the waiting game as well. I toast this Leinie's red to all of you :icon_zbee

bsubdevils

Hah, well, don't I feel dumb then, guess I misheard (what I get for driving and talking at the same time on my way to classes).

Oh well, indeed badger, beer and football. Thank whatever deity you choose for it.

(Go Broncos, take down the Vandals! Again!)