• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Aside from asking your recruiter, has anyone called NRD to find out if they have received your package in time for the board?

From my experience, it was best to just communicate through the recruiter. I called P-Cola direct at a number I saw on here and got yelled at by whoever answered the phone for calling dierect, then got the third degree from my recruiter for calling direct. I found that the recruiters have the resources to find out what you need, so its probably best to go through them.

-Ken

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I called my processor once and got the third degree. Then he went on some tangent about if I were to call CNRC directly they would throw my packet out. I just talk to my recruiter or other members of this site for info...

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I have never spoken to my processor, but your account seems strange given that one of the stickies details advice that states to get to know your processor.

skim

None
Contributor
I read that too. It confused the hell out of me why this guy was sounding pissed. Maybe he was just having a bad day. I dont know...

girard55

The at board list for PILOT NFO SWO AND CEC is posted for recruiters to see if their applicants will make it to this boad next week

Goob, just curious: Does this mean there weren't enough Intel and Supply applicants for Intel and Supply boards to meet this month? Will they likely meet in mid-January?

Thanks

skim

None
Contributor
Goob, just curious: Does this mean there weren't enough Intel and Supply applicants for Intel and Supply boards to meet this month? Will they likely meet in mid-January?

Thanks

If memory serves me correctly, Intel and Supply meet later in the month.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Well, the boards meet tomorrow morning and needless to say this has been about the longest week of my life trying to stay busy at work to pass the time. I called my recruiter this morning and he said he checked online and I'm listed for both the SNA and SNFO boards. Here's to hoping my long shot pays off. :icon_tong

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I called my recruiter this morning and he said he checked online and I'm listed for both the SNA and SNFO boards.

I too am on the "at board" list for SNA and SNFO. Blonde, good luck. Also, good luck to all applying, you are all in my prayers. Hopefully we all look like........:D by next week.