• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

tward1512

I know it's all subjective and speculation, but did anyone figure out the potential numbers they may be selecting for this board? I know right before the board list was released, someone posted a portion of a spreadsheet that had some numbers on it.

Mil3s

SNA Select
I know it's all subjective and speculation, but did anyone figure out the potential numbers they may be selecting for this board? I know right before the board list was released, someone posted a portion of a spreadsheet that had some numbers on it.
I think as of right now no one knows the selection rate besides the board members. If I’m not mistaken I think exoffrec said the amount of slots they have usually remains constant a while ago, correct me if I’m wrong on that though.

KxllxnJ

Missouri. Sometimes feels like the only one in the Navy from the state haha
On board a carrier undergoing RCOH. But have been lucky enough to work down at Oceana after my TAD time ended. Hoping I get picked up to begin that next chapter.

This might not be the forum to ask this, but what has been the platforms they’ve been giving out more of for prospective graduates? I know it’s needs of the Navy, but I have heard jets is becoming less popular and more people are gravitating towards helos and P-8’s.
Just graduated from Saint Louis University with my Commercial Pilot license. All my buddies went Air force so I understand the pain lol.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I think as of right now no one knows the selection rate besides the board members. If I’m not mistaken I think exoffrec said the amount of slots they have usually remains constant a while ago, correct me if I’m wrong on that though.
my recruiter said they're "50/50 but I heard they're looking for pilots" this board when I asked him about my chances of getting picked up

tward1512

Just graduated from Saint Louis University with my Commercial Pilot license. All my buddies went Air force so I understand the pain lol.
Congrats! Great university. I know y’all will enjoy your new men’s basketball coach you just got.

Baltimore

Pointy nose, navy gray, and arrester hook, are the features I want the most but I’m ok with anything. A friend of mine flys MH-53’s and said helicopters are the way to go.

Ninja

SNA Select
What’s everyone hoping to get as a platform when they make it that far?
I think the Growler would be awesome (minus the drastically high cancer rates in electronic warfare pilots), otherwise call me crazy but if I have to go with helos the Osprey has always been a favorite of mine.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
There's an Excel sheet on SharePoint containing quotas for each designator. As far as I know, there's a need to fill about 50-60 more slots for SNA and approximately 30 more slots for NFO for FY24. However, I'm unsure about the credibility and currency of this information so take it with caution.

Just be patient. We’ll get results soon!!