• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Mil3s

SNA Select
There's an Excel sheet on SharePoint containing quotas for each designator. As far as I know, there's a need to fill about 50-60 more slots for SNA and approximately 30 more slots for NFO for FY24. However, I'm unsure about the credibility and currency of this information so take it with caution.

Just be patient. We’ll get results soon!!
Also to add on to this information if you are interested in seeing how many are picked these past boards you can go on the sna/snfo score excel sheet and look back at the previous board tab which shows how many were selected every time. Currently the average is around 138 slots but like Jstingo said I would take it with a grain of salt and just wait a couple more weeks for results to drop since we also don’t know how I-Sel will affect the amount of slots available at board.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Also to add on to this information if you are interested in seeing how many are picked these past boards you can go on the sna/snfo score excel sheet and look back at the previous board tab which shows how many were selected every time. Currently the average is around 138 slots but like Jstingo said I would take it with a grain of salt and just wait a couple more weeks for results to drop since we also don’t know how I-Sel will affect the amount of slots available at board.
Exactly, plus this board is filling spots for FY25 too. There’s a good chance we could see a repeat of what happened in the last two boards, which would be fortunate for us.

tward1512

There's an Excel sheet on SharePoint containing quotas for each designator. As far as I know, there's a need to fill about 50-60 more slots for SNA and approximately 30 more slots for NFO for FY24. However, I'm unsure about the credibility and currency of this information so take it with caution.

Just be patient. We’ll get results soon!!
Would you be able to DM me the link for that?

tward1512

Exactly, plus this board is filling spots for FY25 too. There’s a good chance we could see a repeat of what happened in the last two boards, which would be fortunate for us.
As far as how soon the results dropped or the number of people selected being higher than normal?

Nnamdi25

I don’t like speculations and I am usually not one to speculate, although all I am saying is looking at historicals from 21 till now, summer has been the time when the most applicants were selected specifically July.

dominicdecoco

Does anybody have information on the I-Sel process? Would a package go to a board or bypass a board/when would you hear results?

Baltimore

Does anybody have information on the I-Sel process? Would a package go to a board or bypass a board/when would you hear results?
From what I’ve been told by my recruiter assuming you have a college 3.0gpa and at least a 6-6-6 (for nfo), or a 7-7-7 ( for sna) on the ASTB, when you submit your package, it does not go to the board, everything is checked for correctness (i.e. you are who you say you are) and you are rolled into the next available OCS class. I’m not sure exactly how long it takes to review, but from reading this thread it seems like results come back relatively fast. This is what I’ve been told thus far, if anyone knows anything else let’s hear it.

Pringles

Missouri. Sometimes feels like the only one in the Navy from the state haha
On board a carrier undergoing RCOH. But have been lucky enough to work down at Oceana after my TAD time ended. Hoping I get picked up to begin that next chapter.

This might not be the forum to ask this, but what has been the platforms they’ve been giving out more of for prospective graduates? I know it’s needs of the Navy, but I have heard jets is becoming less popular and more people are gravitating towards helos and P-8’s.
Arkansas... I know the feeling of being the only one from my state! I'm also going in only NFO and really gunning for a spot in the E-2, which is also apparently a really uncommon thing.
If I do well enough, I'll stick my neck out for a spot in the back of the Growler, but that's more of a high hope than a foreseeable reality at this stage in the game.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
my recruiter was saying they're "looking for pilots" so this might be in line with the fact that they need to fill those 2024 slots in addition to 2025 which they're also filling this board.