• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Well did you have your fax machine on? chances are you missed the orders and that means you have to apply again, sorry I don’t make the rules
Sure, my fax machine was on, but it must've gotten stuck in traffic somewhere between the busy signals of our dial-up internet and my mom's marathon work calls. Ah, the digital joys of having internet from the 90s!

Baltimore

I just called my recruiter about when board results will be coming back. He said “expecting mid-may, maybe sooner,” his words exactly. He also said the board is still in the process of reviewing applications, and has not adjured yet. So I think everyone might need to prepare for the long haul.

If I’m wrong please prove me wrong haha

Reactions: Tyr

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
I just called my recruiter about when board results will be coming back. He said “expecting mid-may, maybe sooner,” his words exactly. He also said the board is still in the process of reviewing applications, and has not adjured yet. So I think everyone might need to prepare for the long haul.

If I’m wrong please prove me wrong haha
90% certain he just wants you to stop calling him