• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
Chill now, I’m not that annoying most of the time. But you are probably right
I'm just joshing you a bit. But the real answer is they finish selections on day one and the rest of the time is paperwork. They're not still reviewing applications and your recruiter wouldn't know anyhow. Results will come out sometime next week is what it's looking like.

Baltimore

I'm just joshing you a bit. But the real answer is they finish selections on day one and the rest of the time is paperwork. They're not still reviewing applications and your recruiter wouldn't know anyhow. Results will come out sometime next week is what it's looking like.
A good Josh never hurt. I’ll take your word for it, I really have no interest in waiting until May.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
In that case Gents, let's fetch ourselves a beer, witness the sunset's solemn descent, and steep in the thick broth of anticipation as the weekend unfolds. Cheers 🍻

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
In that case Gents, let's fetch ourselves a beer, witness the sunset's solemn descent, and steep in the thick broth of anticipation as the weekend unfolds. Cheers 🍻
I'm more of a rampant 10-shots-of-tequila kinda guy instead of a beer one, is that okay?